Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay shipping labels not printing correctly - upside down and tiny

Started having issues on both of the computers I use to ship labels yesterday. The labels are output upside down and small. Here's a good example.....I mostly ship using ebay standard envelope shipping for sports cards. The software is set to output ...

envelope.png

New Tab Opens When Clicking on Item Link

This is a design flaw and should not be how this site is programmed to work. This is non-standard and poorly thought out. Opening multiple tab ENSURES your users close all tabs instead of leaving some open to check on later.External Links Affect Your...

Unable to share a listing

Whether on a browser or in the app, pressing the hamburger menu to the right of any of my listings to get the ‘share listing’ button either results in “oops something went wrong” or nothing occurs instead of returning a link you can copy/paste. What’...

Displaying sold items as unsold

Ebay has started listing “sold” items as “unsold.” As a SELLER this means (1) I cannot see the buyer’s address so that I make delivery; (2) I cannot contact the buyer; and (3) I cannot determine if I’ve been paid.

iOS app not displaying search results

Hi - I have been periodically having trouble with the search function not working on latest version for iOS. If i search for something, i am not shown any listings. Instead, I am shown a continuous loop of related search terms and no products. I have...

Can't access subscriber discounts

This has been going on for over a week. When I click the link to Subscriber Discounts, I get:"Oops, we ran into a problem. Sorry about that—please try again later. If you keep getting this message, contact us by clicking Customer Support at the top o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Previously sold items not showing up

I had sold an item a few months ago and yesterday selling showed the total amount gained and each item sold. Today it’s showing less $ gained and 1 item missing from sold history. How do I resolve this? And what causes this to happen? Thanks in advan...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Description is not showing full width?

On some listings the description shows full width for seconds then shows as a narrow column. Others first show as a narrow column then revert to the full width. What is going on? I first thought this it picking up the page size from the default print...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

Moved to another state, updated my address info but all my auctions still have old address??

I moved and updated my addresses on my eBay store and account, however, all my auctions still have my old address listed under "item location" and the shipping is still from my old address. I can't find a way to edit all my auctions at once to update...

Watchlist not Updating

I have an item on my watchlist but it is not receiving updates when I select the Watchlist from either the My Ebay/Watchlist or the Toolbar Watchlist link. However, if I select the item from either of those, it displays the listed item and the curren...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors