Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

creating shipping label error

For some reason there are somedays where i cant create a label on my phone. When I try to 'create shipping label' It will say "An error has occurred. Please go to the ebay website on your desktop to print your shipping label" The problem is i dont ha...

Resolved! Shipping Rule NOT Working

Sorry I'm not a Snipping Tool expert so the above is hard to read. Recently I went to my account settings > Business Policies and created a default Shipping policy (shown in wee print above) named Flat $.90 with a Standard Shipping cost of $.90 and a...

somanypcs_1-1683500123867.png somanypcs_2-1683500689213.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue with New International Shipping program

Ebay opted us into the new interntional shipping from the global shipping program i used to sell to other counties using the GSP in the following category Home & Garden - Non-Alcoholic Drinks - Coffee - Coffee Pods since i have been opted in i notice...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay bulk shipping labels not generating 6x4 labels despite selected, get A4 page of labels instead

Is anyone else having this problem - when purchasing bulk shipping labels with print format 6x4 label selected the labels actually generate as a 4-label A4 page? This is a big problem if you have a 6x4 label printer and want to print a batch of label...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Draft and unsold items

I will be out of the country and not listing for 8/9 weeks. Is there somewhere I can see /add as to the date the drafts and unsold items will disappear or do I have to do my own 60 day calculations. Suggestions appreciated on how to keep them....do n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New "make offer" functionality with pre-payment of the offer - Not working.

Tired to make an offer on the item 5 times - each time end up with an error "7513"Though, after that I have 3 pending transactions in the amount of offer in my Paypal, and the offer was not sent to the seller (I asked them) . Tried all, paypal, debit...

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 3.24.34 PM.png

Notification issue with Email + Alias

Account Emails with an + style alias are allowed and work however some notifications might drop the + and everything before it. I've only experienced the issue with the Seller Refund notification (A sold item has a request for refund) so far but othe...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors