Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Shipping Labels Not Printing

Ebay shipping is not working. I was able to print a domestic label hours ago but it would not let me do international. I get the message We're having trouble printing your labelsSystem unavailable. Please try again later!I

Saved Search Emails Not Working

Recently, with the past week or two, I'm no longer receiving Saved Search emails. I checked my email options for saved searches and they are all set to 'Realtime'. I checked the searches and they are finding matches.

We were unable to load your cart.

We were unable to load your cart. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support or send us feedback. OK. I'm letting you know, because there doesn't seem to be any other way to "contact Customer Support or send us feedback." NON...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay search problems using word combinations (zero results), also combination exist for sure

Couple of days search returning zero results for 2 and more words combinations. For example "briefing bag" return zero results, also I know for sure they are inside. If you putting briefing word in quates - it will give you much more results : Search...

Searches WAY different in Chrome and Firefox

Searching in all categories"briefing bag" on Chrome I get 44 results , Firefox 4 results "sterling silver" on Chrome I get 4,771,024 results , Firefox 43,324,944 results "fendi bag"on Chrome I get 5045 results , Firefox 2106 results "Dell laptop" on ...

Note: You need to have at least 5 ratings to produce a report. or 10?!

DSR REPORT Note: You need to have at least 5 ratings within the reporting time period to produce a report. when I try to run it with 5 reports it says: Data will appear in your report only when based on at least 10 detailed seller ratings.c'mon eBAY

Bulk Listing/Seller Hub charging insertion fee's when there are free listings in my store.

Today there is a problem with the bulk listing feature on the Seller Hub. I try to list and they are charing me fee's when I have a store and all my free listings havent even been used. Its Sept 1 and I have 1000 free listings. This is reidiciouls th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

No emails on new listings nor on relistings...

For several days now I have not received emails on either my relistings or new listings. Anyone else having this problem. It occurs about once a year with me and it's senseless to call as they always say it it something on my end. Amazingly within a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Bad search results, "0 items found" but it did find items

I'm getting really weird search results today. I searched for [AA117 diode] and Ebay responded with "0 results found" but then displayed about 5 results where the item's titles have both "AA117" and "diode". Screen shot below. Wait, is that because m...

ebay-aa117diode.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

60 day-total

Hello!I'm new at selling on eBay.When I enter selling activity, I can see my 60 day-total.I wanted to know what does it mean?When I entered today I was given different numbers, with a few minutes difference, and didn't sell anything between the two e...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsold Item & All Selling pages not loading

When I click on either my Unsold Items page or the All Selling page the pages come up for a second or two then goes to an error page saying."Something went wrong. We're sorry." I have tried over and over and it continues to happen.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors