Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay app "protocol error"??

I tried to get the list of sold items to send tracking info. I kept getting "oops protocol error". I deleted the app and reinstalled the app. Rebooted my phone. Still same message. Help! Pls fix.

Errors

I keep getting NSPOSIXErrorDomain on the eBay app. How can I fix this problem? I can't search, view watched items or anything else on the app.

FIX THIS!

Sold items, no matter what browser, have blank descriptions with this note: Your connection is not secureThe owner of vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connect...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return Notifications

Have come across a strange issues over the last couple of weeks. We no longer receivee emailsd from eBay to notify us of a return request. Any one else having this issue?

Resolved! Nothing in my collections?

I understand that eBay took away collections for no reason, but replaced it with lists. I was looking at a bunch of products today and I clicked the "Add to list" button, and added it to my "Car stuff" collection, and it said it worked. Then I went t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 helpful

SHIPPING supplies are for whom? Not for me - CAN we PLEASE get boxes for the rest of us?

I am being offered the (yet another fee expense ) the $150 month anchor store with a supposed $150 /qtr of supplies but there are NO supplies that are worth anything to me - Why are ALL the boxes offered only some form of SQUARE? - deep and square ca...

New Purchase History Page

How do I switch back to the old purchase history page? I click the Switch to old Purchase History page at the top right and the page refreshes and it's still the new page, I want to go back to the old one.

Turbo Lister will not complete setup. Stalls during "setting upTurbo Lister for first use"

Anyone have problem with initial setup of Lister. I have Windows8. Everything seems to go fine until it gets ready to load info for first time use. 3 bars appear in the installation dialog box and then it just stops. I uninstalled Lister to try again...

"content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate" message

I am getting this message when I try to access SOLD item listing pages. Only title and sometimes Item specifics are viewable. The body of the listing or product description is not available to see (only the above message appears. Helpp.s. have tried ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors