Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I can not make a payment

I can not make a payment, at the end of the request I get the message: Your request could not be processed Try again. You may need to finalize your purchase again. I do not understand I have balance in the card, I already called on paypal and nothing...

Is it just me or are others experienceing the same or similar thing? I have to keep signing in to my account frequently, even though I check the option to stay logged in and also in my account settings. It's especially bad on my iPads. For example, I...

Takes FOREVER to login to print a Mailing Label

Ever since upgrading to Firefox Quantum, when I go to print a mailing label out of the Sold Items list, it take anywhere from 5 - 10 MINUTES to login. Why I'm even asked to login AGAIN is even a mystery to me, since I'm already logged in to my accoun...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Uploading images

Trying to list a item for sale and only a couple of the photos manage to get uploaded. Tried a second time and none would upload. Tried a third time and 3 uploaded....I have a total of 5 images I want to use. anyone else having problems with uploadin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings not showing up in search results

Why don't my listings show Up? I am not new to listing items on eBay. It is frustrating that they keep making changes to make it better or easier, but for whom? I think eBay is ready to be put out of its misery by another company that lives in the 21...

Resolved! Promoted listing broken and costing sellers sales and extra fees.

Promoted listings is not working properly and is not showing my original listing in sort of best match, search only shows the promoted listing and not my original listing and that "SPONSORED" placement is near the bottom of the page.Best match is not...

Resolved! Positive Feedback a Seller left for me has mysteriously VANISHED ~24 hrs later!

I apologize if this is not the correct area to post this. In 20 years I've never tried to post anything! A seller left great positive feedback for me sometime yesterday roughly, and I then left glowing feedback for them. Today, I noticed the feedback...

Resolved! Why has eBay removed all ways to contact sellers????

Extremely frustrated...About to quit buying on eBay. They have removed any way to contact the seller. Also when the seller states 'combined shipping' and we try to pay the invoice, very often each item has the shipping fee attached and when you ask f...

Customer error messages

For 10 days now prior and through X-mas many of my customers are receiving error messages when trying to purchase, make offers or ask questions telling them to try again later which has very adversly affected my business, down 40%. I have attempted m...

access

when i open my email with my phone and enter my email address and password it is not accepted by ebay. i can go to my laptop and by using the same email address and password sign in to ebay without any issues. why?

Collections not functioning correctly

I just found the Add to Collection feature a week ago, since I normally use the Android app and this feature seems to only be available from a computer. The problem is that I can only find and edit four of the six collections I have created. The othe...

Resolved! NEW MARKDOWN MANAGER NOT PICKING UP MY EBAY.COM AUCTIONS

Today October 23 2017.I have an anchor store and have items on ebay.ca and ebay.comThe new Markdown Manager does not pick up my usa auctions on ebay.com.I go to markdown manager on ebay.com and it brings me right back to ebay.ca.How do i put my ebay....

Access Denied

Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access on this server.Reference #18.7d4f557.1514468749.489f29fb Hello, i have that messege for few days . Same issue on psn store. Any solutions ? i am banned for some reason ? ive scanned my computer for mal...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors