Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Some change was done and now Opera not working correct

About last thursday or friday some changes were made and several left clicks do nothing. The drop down arrow next to leave feedback on sold page not working. Mouse changes to a hand but clicking does nothing. Another is when printing shipping single ...

email technical issue?

I opened my email this morning to find I had over 9000 emails from ebay. All were from board discussions. Some dating back to 2009! I keep deleting them, but they keep coming back. Me or them?

Unable to pay for items

Hello there. I am trying to buy two items listed in my shopping cart but when I try to pay (via PayPal or credit card) the following issue appears "We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method, or check your payment details...

Add to List feature gone again!

This morning, I noted that my "add to list" drop box was gone, replaced by a single "watch" button. What is going on??? Last September this happened, and ebay said it was some kind of test. It was *really* inconvenient! Then it came back for a few mo...

Suggestion for adding variation photos to listings with multiple variations

When I make a listing with multiple variations, it gets very tedious to have to add photos as I continuously have to scroll up and down between selecting the variations and adding the photos for that variation. I have to scroll down to select the var...

[BUG?] Promotions Icon&Blurb No Longer Showing in Search Results?

I've noticed the last few days that my promotions are no longer showing in search results. Is this a glitch or an intentional change? I am not sure what the proper name for the small banner is when it shows in the search listings, but the area highli...

2018-02-07_16-16-25.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to pay for items

I purchased a buy it now item and went to pay for it using the credit card information on file (as I always do) and received error ' payment option not available, please choose another option' My credit card is current, payment is not late, and I'm n...

Can't view second page of search results

For several days now if I search a specific seller's listings and come up with more than 50 results I can't view the second page of items. If I click on page 2, I get an error message, "0 results found". I changed the results per page to 100 and veri...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

request. ebay. 429

Why do I continue to get this request.ebay.429 message on Ebay? Extremely annoyed. My carrier is Verizon and this just started happening since the newest update on iPhone

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

erroneous "your bid is winning" email

As I'm utterly unable to find a simple address through which to report minor technical issues, I guess I'll just list the issue here in the hopes that someone eventaully notices: The system which sends out "Your bid is winning now" emails appears to ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment Gateway

Hi. Trying to list the item, but it says something wrong with payment gateway. I listed a few products earlier today and it was okay. I used the same Payment Method as now but now they say "It looks like there's a problem with this listing. Attention...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors