Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is everybody tired of the technical issues and no response from eBay as much as I am!?!

This is been going on for over a week and it seems that everyone is having the same issues with no help from eBay only excuses saying that it can't be from their end! And I'm paying them over $1000 this month for the service!

Parent Message ID Missing

Trying to have a dialog with ebay custom service and sending them photos, but I cant cus this message keeps popping up when I hit send. Parent message id is missing.Whats the issue. Never had this issue before and I cant find any settings. Ebay app.

Phone number is not displayed

The phone number in the order details is not displayed. I thought it was a bug because I have an order where my order numbers were not shown in the ordering details, but the parcel came and there was a phone number. However, recently I received a par...

Can't progress through search result pages.

It seems that I can't go through the pages of a search result. Example.... I search for an item. I scroll to the bottom and select the next page of results. The next page is the same as the first page. I can jump ahead to say, page 10, and it's still...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bug changing dimensions during relist / sell similar

This just started in the last 2 days, so it part of the latest bug infested release. When changing the dimenisions on a package, the edit control shows the dimension as a decimal, for example 6.00 If you highlight the 6 and try to type an 8 the edit ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay not showing ALL search results.

I search for a particular item and a listing i know exists here in the U.K is not showing up. Ive tried everything, spelling differently, worldwide, reset all settings. Its a bit of a do if i have to find what im looking for via google on ebay that i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Promotional Offers

I cannot add any items to my promotional offers - markdown manager or manage promotions. Even new listings do not show up at all so I cannot add them . Does anyone know if this is some sort of glitch or is it due to maintenance ? Please help

App crash iphone6s

Hi,ebay app crashes after I enter all details during checkout. It takes all info and den suddenly jus closes. Not able to place any orders. Crashes during checkout confirming.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors