Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! ebay site problems

Keep getting this mesage: "Something went wrong. We're sorry.If you want to start over, go to the homepage. If you're stuck, let us help you." Anybody know what's going on?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 12 helpful

Plus signs between words in "Search"

When I enter sveral words in the Search Box Ebay's search engine has started inserting the plus sign (+) between the words (example: beer+goblets+glasses). With the plus sign between words it will not do a complete search so I have to manually delete...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 81 replies
  • 18 helpful

Resolved! Browsing issues?

A really annoying glitch is causing me to become frustrated when browsing items for sale on eBay. I can search and set my parameters as normal. I select an item, browse the pictures, details, etc. But when I choose "return to shopping" I am returned ...

Messages unable to be sent

I am trying to reply to a seller that has requested info. I have been attempting to reply all day. However every time I try and reply the send option is either greeted out or it doesn’t send at all and pops up a try again later message. I have tried ...

Cannot customize view in search

In search results, I like to see the sellers name. The past few days, I have not been able to customize the view to include the seller. Selecting Customize from View does nothing. I usually use Chrome to access eBay, but have also tried Edge. Same pr...

Different styles of eBay app for Android on same devices???

Hi there I have a question me and my wife have the same exact phone. We both have Ebay mobile app and they are the same version of the app. My problem is is they are different styles. Example, just a minute ago we were both on the same search Jordan ...

Business Policies with Shipping Overrides

Hi alan@ebay Last month you were working with the Seller Hub team on a glitch with business policies: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Live-Broadcast-amp-Community-Chat-May-2nd-from-12-30-PDT-Retail/m-p/28442958#M16367 That h...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors