Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error - Attaching a photo to a message

I am getting repeated errors attempting to attach a photo to send to a seller. I've taken multiple photos, changed the file size of the photo to les than 1 meg, renamed the photo and created a new message to start over. Anyone else having troubles?

Paypal address rejected by eBay

My Paypal address, which has been the same for three years, is now being rejected by eBay because part of the address is too longer in eBay format (which has been automatically created from the Paypal address. As a result I have had a purchase reject...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Bucks page disappeared completely & ebay Bucks reward amount on seller listings are gone

The ebay Bucks page has disappeared completely. It is as if I never enrolled in the program. I have been earning and using ebay Bucks for past two quarters. I accepted ebay's offer of 10% back on ebay bucks from my ebay inbox and then I tried to chec...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 4 helpful

uploading an image

I too cannot upload a file, need this to send to buyersServer error, please remove and try again, so frustrating and time wasting

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

EBAY Freezes Up

Everytime I try to create a new listing Ebay freezes up and I get a pop up that says "Recover Webpage" , have to do this 3-4 times to finally get a listing posted . Anyone else having this issue ? And I am also having the veiw counter issue that ever...

Drag and Drop Pictures NO LONGER CAN

I used to be able to highlight multiple pictures, drag the pictures from their folder, then drop them into eBay's listing page all at one time That is no longer an option I called eBay and they stated that they are aware of the change Why would you m...

Watch count hidden now?

Has eBay completly hidden the watch count now on the website? Every BIN listing doesn't show the watch count anymore for me. Tried both browsers Firefox and Google Chrome. They still show up using the eBay app though and through watchcount.com. Is th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors