Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! FYI Shipping price on Good Til Cancelled listings do NOT update

When an item is listed as Good Til Cancelled and the mail carrier has a price increase - the amount charged for shipping does NOT change - even upon relisting!For example, if a 1 lb item is listed as Good Til Cancelled and at the time of listing Fede...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Photos of fixed repaired Good until Cancelled listings disappearing again. Hold time is 30 minutes.

We fixed a few hundred listings last month. It took me a week to use the cached method that some smart Ebayer figured out and they were all fixed. After rerunning the fast scan photo tool we now have double the amount of listings with missing photos ...

Coders! What the hell?

do you guys do any testing before shoving new code into production? when creating a listing it changes the title to something else, put in stock photo, then locks descriptive info so you can't change it! Come on Coding 101. Should I send you my resum...

"View Paypal Transaction" function broken for me

When I click "view paypal transaction" for a customer order, it takes me to a Paypal promotional page NOT to the specific transaction I am looking for. As usual eBay + PayPal find a new way to make a simple task take much longer. I still can't find t...

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mysterious problem with photos...

I use eBay's picture services for every listing. As well, I also embed pictures within each listing's description. I favor fixed-price but usually throw in a handful of auctions each week. Tonight I looked at a new auction and its embedded picture wo...

Ebay Mobile Claims I Don't take Returns?

Ebay mobile claims I don't take returns (this is seen on individual listings as well) even though I DO TAKE RETURNS. Can this be fixed? I'm going to state that Ebay is wrong in my listings until it IS fixed. I'm sure a mistake like this impacts sales...

Cannot access watched items

So, I have been having problems for several days now accessing the watched items database: - I cannot watch items- I cannot access the watched items page Upon a few occasions, I have been able to load the watched items page, but that is of less comfo...

TOP rated seller issues

So I was on vacation mode for a week and received orders during that time. I couldn't upload tracking "on time" and that is why I had these settings on. It marked 20+ shipments as late and now my rating is above standard. I contacted eBay and they sa...

feedback issues

anyone else having issues with leaving feedback? I keep getting the message " we ran into trouble, please refresh the page and try again". That doesn't work. It has been acting up for over 12 hours now and this isn't the first time this has occured.

Can You BULK REMOVE "Donate to Charity"?

Several weeks go I chose to list ONE item with part of the sale going to charity. Apparently EVERY LISTING SINCE THEN has had this applied to it. Is there a way to undo this other than having to go through my last 300 listings and edit this manually?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't delete variations in drafts

Hello,I tried to upload a multiple variations item, but after saving the variations i wanted, i noticed that the number of variations was doubled with empty variation and when i delete them and click "save and close" they won't disappear and the numb...

HELP!! Top rated power seller anchor store sales have tanked!!!!!

I am a top rated power seller with an anchor store. My sales have tanked over the last couple months to the point that I am concerned about even covering my store subscription and fees, let alone any profits at all. I understand that there have been ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 5 helpful

Saved Search emails no longer mobile friendly

About a week ago, the Saved Search emails stopped being mobile friendly. They are now difficult to read on a mobile device. This seems to be a per-account problem, because I have two accounts and they are broken on just one of them. I have attached a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors