cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are all my hidden purchases now showing up on my summary page?

Why are all my hidden purchases now showing up on my summary page?

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Why are all my hidden purchases now showing up on my summary page?

Just happened to me starting just now. Right in the middle of leaving feedback on several purchases.

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

A "helpful" CS explained that the "technical team" said that you cannot hide orders that are more than sixty days old.

Completely failing to explain why they have all appeared in the first place.

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

Completely failing to explain why they have all appeared in the first place.

It was a bug.

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Replying to my original post. MINE HAS CLEARD UP NOW AND HAS HID ALL THE POST ONCE AGAIN. T hank you all.

Message 19 of 35
latest reply

Mine disappeared for about 2 days, because I magically had an  option to show only the last 60 days of orders. That option was didn't last long, and now I can only filter by All, 2023, 2022, or 2021.

It doesn't matter whether I look in the Summary page or on my Purchases page, I'm seeing everything I bought other than the past 60 days, which are hidden as everything else was prior to it breaking.

Message 20 of 35
latest reply

I just got hit with the same issue. I can clear them by selecting only 2023 purchases, but if I refresh or leave the page and go back...there they all are again. 

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

I can clear them by selecting only 2023 purchases, but if I refresh or leave the page and go back...there they all are again.

Set up the page the way you prefer, then bookmark it and use the bookmark instead of eBay's link.

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

Their back...... well a couple days went fine. Windows did an up date and now all the hid are back again. Don't you just love technology.

Message 23 of 35
latest reply

I have your exact issue now as well. I know exactly what you speak of. Locks up the page. The pop up won't close and clicking outside the window does nothing. It prevents one from entering the site after sign in....

Luckily I have a bookmark saved for a My Ebay page or I couldn't enter the site at all.  I have shopped and made purchases since the pop up first started to appear but frankly I have had it with this never ending broken down site. I'm turning all purchasing off.

Message 24 of 35
latest reply

sorry guys i teplied to the wrong thread....

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

I agree totally.... I also have felt the urge to close too after over 21 years!   They have nothing better to do than to constantly screw up what was already working perfectly!

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

It looks like they finally fixed it. When I checked a little while ago, all of my purchased items for the last 3 years had a 'hide order' selection under the more actions drop-down. It took a while to go through them all and hide them again.

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

still is, not fixed yet for me

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

Same problem here. Completely annoying.

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

Yeah, I finally got thew option to 'hide' them again... but now I've got to go through years of purchases and re-hide them? I get paid by the hour... who do I send the bill to?

Message 30 of 35
latest reply