cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are all my hidden purchases now showing up on my summary page?

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This happened to me a couple days ago. All my purchases from last year have come back from the dead. Can't do anything to hide them. Has to be an ebay glitch.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

I don't know... mine aren't. Hmmm... 🤔  Sit tight for other posters, though.

Message 2 of 35
latest reply

Are they completed transactions that you have already received?

FWIW... I have seen purchases come out of hiding sometimes when the shipper scans it "out for delivery".... they then show as Purchases on my Summary page...

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

Howdy, It's showing all my past hidden. The other actions column doesn't have the hide on the list for any of them. The one's I haven't hidden yet it allows me to hide them.

Message 4 of 35
latest reply

This happened to me a couple days ago. All my purchases from last year have come back from the dead. Can't do anything to hide them. Has to be an ebay glitch.

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

Kind of what I'm thinking to. Thanks.

Message 6 of 35
latest reply

I'm in the same boat.

eBay added those filters options toward the top of the page and BROKE something worse then it was before.

When I click the "Ready for feedback" filter button, I still see purchase for over 2 years ago.  REALLY eBay?  Why would any purchase over 60 days show up with that filter, since you can't leave feedback after 60 days.

There is a filter to "Show hidden" but no option to "Show NOT hidden", which I believe is what most buyer would want to see.

It is like they higher Jr. High students to do their project management.

It is like eBay just pushes code out and let us, the customers, be their beta testers.

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

Same dumb condition here with a very long spin cycle on any page change but especially searches - Viewed on Chrome or Edge on a windows laptop - Suddenly three years of purchase history is now displayed on my home page - Even if I select 2023 on the dropdown to eliminate 100 more, on the next page refresh or change the whole mess is back - No settings remain to customize the summary page in useful ways  - Really aggravating stupid and messy. Makes me wonder why ebay keeps tweaking the user interface - The close account line is easy to find - I am tempted now to do so after 21 years.

Message 8 of 35
latest reply

Why is this question marked as solved? I'm having the same problem and the issue is not solved.

Message 9 of 35
latest reply

Why is this question marked as solved? I'm having the same problem and the issue is not solved.

Typically the original poster gets to decide which if any response is considered the solution. The original poster wanted to know why those hidden purchases were appearing, and that response answered the question to the poster's satisfaction, even if the problem itself still remains.

Message 10 of 35
latest reply

Need to fix before they run everybody off. They just always seem to make things worse. I will buy from other places until they fix the problem. Until they fix the problem I won't order from eBay anymore.

Message 11 of 35
latest reply

This problem is still occuring.   It is NOT solved, regardless of what the original thread creator here decided.

I have seven pages of purchases that were previously hidden showing up in my purchase history page going from March 2023 all the way back to January 2020.

There is no option to hide them again.

It's extremely frustrating to have to wade through all these old purchases

Message 12 of 35
latest reply

Bookmark a different link, such as this:

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/purchase?filter=year_filter%3ACURRENT_YEAR&page=1&moduleId=122164...

Use the bookmarked link instead of eBay's link until eBay fixes the problem with eBay's link.

Message 13 of 35
latest reply

This is a sitewide bug as the same problem is being posted on the UK forum.

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

Thank you fro the link eburtonlab, it is definitely better.  I still see items that I had to open Item Not Received or Return not as described; but 3 of those beats the 17 pages of old purchases.

Thanks again.

Message 15 of 35
latest reply