cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions Banner Again Appearing at BOTTOM of Listing

Hi all!

I am noticing my promotions banners are again showing at the BOTTOM of listings, and no longer up near the top of the page (my understanding was that eBay decided to revert back to displaying the banner back at the top of the page from their ill-conceived decision to move them to the bottom).

Perhaps there is valid data to support better conversions with the banner at the bottom of the page.  Regardless, I still prefer it to appear at the top, and it is disappointing not having not having an option to choose from.  

Is this a new test?  Is anyone else experiencing this?

These constant changes and lack of communication are getting frustrating.

Thanks for any insights,

Message 1 of 94
latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

Ok, it seems like my promo banners are still in place at the top (which is awesome).

But when I changed a promotion (made a new promotion) from "Free Shipping over $25" to "Free Shipping over $20" the banner appeared at the bottom only. After an hour I switched back to the original and it was on top again (It was Sunday after all).

So, I still don't know what to make of all this. (Just reporting in.)
Message 91 of 94
latest reply

As far as my promotions and promotion banners go, it seems as if everything is working properly now. YAY!!!!!

Of course several other issue have arose in the meantime, but I won't go into those.

Also, I closed my store about 9-10 days ago and in the last eight days, August 28th - September 4th, I have sold 26 items. *Best week in over a year*

I had sold 22 items from August 1st - 27th. *Normal for past 5-7 months*

I think I'm mssing something here, but that's a discussion for another time and place.
Message 92 of 94
latest reply

They keep putting an old promotion box on my site...St. Pats Day 17% off.  I have deleted those sales etc but nothing will get rid of it.  What happened to promotion boxes that I could control and place where I wanted them...Seems like  ebay upgrades never make anything better, only more  complicated and can't do what we use to be able to do...I don't need a Promotion Manager...I just need the old way to put my sales on so that "I" can understand it....Markdown Manager used to be sooooo simple to use and now nothing works...

Message 93 of 94
latest reply

This really is lame I don't see the promo at all!

Message 94 of 94
latest reply