cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions until issue is completely fixed!! No Sales NO fee

Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: Ebay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions until issue is completely fixed!! No Sales NO

thecollegefund: please illuminate us instead of just dropping a meaningless thanks into a discussion without any explanation.
Message 16 of 78
latest reply

Re: Ebay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions until issue is completely fixed!! No Sales NO

Never mind. sorry, i didn't catch that you had an earlier response.

Message 17 of 78
latest reply

I've been having so many glitches. My views aren't showing, my sales dropped since the last update, my pictures have been getting erased from my listings....... I've also had buyers tell me that when they try to checkout my listings say shipping is $70 + dollars when shipping is free. I've also received more unpaid buyer cases than ever before.

I agree, sellers should be compensated for these issues.

Message 18 of 78
latest reply

Zero sales 9 days running now. Longest drought by far that I've experienced. Coincidence that it comes when eBay begins restricting promotion discount capabilities? They really need to rethink that new policy.

Message 19 of 78
latest reply

Yes I agree with you that ebay cannot be responsible if I have sales verses no sales.  However, since we pay a fee it is ebay's responsibility to be sure that everything is working on their end to be sure that our listings are viewed etc to be able to get that sale.   If you look at  other sellers there seems to be an issue that has been on going that is not in our control as sellers.   In addition to selling ebay I also have a brick and mortar store, recently set up to sell on Etsy & have recently set up Amazon Handmade and an Amazon store.  Any other suggestions?

Message 20 of 78
latest reply

OK the no promotions is beacuse they have put a two week limit after revisions. In my case the shipping and business policy just disappear! When trying to list and after listed. So you have to go select them again which counts as a revison!  It will be two week after listing and revisions before they will promote. A total internal error is zapping our sales away!

Message 21 of 78
latest reply

Oh no...you better read the terms of use asap....because you already it agreed to the opposite of most everything you just said
Message 22 of 78
latest reply

I very much prefer ebay over everything else!

Message 23 of 78
latest reply

Compensation would be in the form of an apology with Ebay. This is unacceptable, and clearly shows the transparency of Ebay. Please start looking for alternatives to this site. Ebay does not care.
Message 24 of 78
latest reply

Well at least now I know what is going on...last week I had a (-) for visits for most of my listings and my sales were off over 60%...then I stated seeing numbers again and my sales are starting to increase.  I guess that buyers were unable to view my listings for that period of time.  Ebay should provide some compensation for the downtime. 

Mary
Message 25 of 78
latest reply

Went to it and it says Http/1.1 Service Unavailable ..been going on over a 2 weeks!
Message 26 of 78
latest reply

I am sorry it didn't work for you. I just did this yesterday and it worked for me.

Does anyone else have any ideas on how to get to the free shipping supplies coupon if you can't access it through Account>Manage My Store>Subscriber Discounts ?

Message 27 of 78
latest reply

Just because we are forced to agree to all sorts of lovely stipulations does not mean eBay does not owe their customer (sellers) compensation to keep the relationship happy.

It merely means we can not sue them. If they choose to remain favorable in the sellers' mind--that is something different altogether.

@everything-from-trinkets-to-treasures wrote:

EBay TOU roughly state that ebay is not responsible for your sales or lack of them and they are not liable for such in relation to problems etc......and this we all agreed to this by using the site and being here.

Message 28 of 78
latest reply

I am also unable to access that page and am receiving same error message...  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Message 29 of 78
latest reply

Seeing how eBay likes to use that "eBay is a building, we are just the landlords and not responsible" line when you call in after a buyer rips you off or steals from you, surely they would undertand if we withheld the rent until they fixed the building they are renting to us.

Message 30 of 78
latest reply