Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

missing numbers

I purchased an Ebay gift card, and all the numbers are not there to redeem the card, what can I do to get the missing numbers

Resolved! Account is permanently restricted, do I still get payout after hold?

All my listing were legit and I sent out products to the buyers. Account is permanently restricted for some unknown reason, do I still get payout after hold or do I have to go to each of their houses in person to collect?I don't really care, either w...

Buyer opened payment dispute, but Ebay says ship?

Howdy all! My buyer opened a payment dispute with Paypal because he "didn't recognize the transaction", so Ebay has placed the funds on hold, and I accepted the dispute and am waiting to see what happens next. But on my orders page it still says paid...

Payout "in progress"

I normally get payouts between 4 - 5pm but now my payout instead of showing "sent" shows its "in progress" . Anyone is having this issue?

sold and sent an item the same day but EBAY keeps the money

Sold an item over a week and a half ago, sent it out the same day. EBAY has a hold on the funds and will not release it even though the package made it to the buyer long ago. I am done selling on EBAY for sure.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payment pending

I wanted to buy something directly with credit card but I afraid it might get stuck on payment pending n was wondering if payment says pending how do I get that money back since I'm not using paypal,how can I cancel that payment then if it was pendin...

PayPal Pay in 4 option gone

With automatic payments now being taken ebay, i can no longer use pay pal pay in 4 as an option.Will ebay change this by any chance?

Restringir

Hello, when I try to enter my account information to receive payments, it tells me that it is restricted and I contacted eBay.. help

my eBay gift card # (location)

hello I made a purchase with a physical eBay gift card a couple of months ago. There was still about $7 left on the card. I'd like to make another purchase from eBay and use up the rest of the card. I looked around and don't see the card anywhere. Wo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payoneer is scamming company

I don’t know why eBay exists to deal with Payoneer, I have over $6000 stuck in my account and can do nothing. I sold 2 items on eBay and they send first payment to Payoneer then Payoneer hold my fund without any reason ( my account is 5 years old and...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Why did I receive a payout

Why did I receive a payout of $1,100 from eBay? I have a bike for sale for $2,400 and haven't had any commitments on the bike. I was thinking that the "payout" was somebody putting money down on the bike, but I haven't been contacted and the payout w...

Standard Ad Fee

Hi, Iv been doing some standard ads on ebay and iv noticed they are charging me daily for the standard ad even without a sale. £7 then £9. Seems's to happen when ever i use standard ad. Iv turned all adds off due to this. Ebay just seem to be taking ...

Cannot use Gift Card(s) "Please check your payment details or use a different payment method"

I have cleared cookies, tried different browsers, different desktop computers, and the mobile app.. and I've also tried buying the same item from different sellers. Same red-banner message each time: "Please check your payment details or use a differ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors