cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout "in progress"

I normally get payouts between 4 - 5pm but now my payout instead of showing "sent" shows its "in progress" . Anyone is having this issue?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Payout "in progress"

There was an email about service disruptions over this weekend. I got it early yesterday. I guess not everyone got it. It showed up under "available funds" yesterday but is no longer there. I was actually able to withdraw funds last night as well. But I have "instant payouts".

I thought only sellers with "instant payouts" got their funds every day...I get mine around 9PM every night if I want them. Otherwise, they carry over under "Tuesday payouts". 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

@12345jamesstamps 

Sellers can get daily payouts they just don’t show up in bank accounts over the weekends. All my weekend daily payouts show up in my bank on Monday unless it’s a holiday. 
I don’t subscribe to instant payouts.

As for a service interruption ..I never saw a notification on that. 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

It's Sunday; nobody gets $$ on a Sunday?

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

@stainlessenginecovers wrote:

It's Sunday; nobody gets $$ on a Sunday?

They sent a Payout to me today. I expect it to post to my account by in the morning. I'm with @ebooksdiva. on that.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

Of course not..banks are closed on Sunday. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

I used to do "daily payouts" but with Monday holidays I was sometimes not getting payouts until Wednesday from being paid on Thursday from buyers. That's a long time. Never got a daily payout on a Monday until I signed up for instant payouts. And I think I got one Saturday payout ever with just ordinary daily payouts. Depends what bank one has enrolled in.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

Getting the same Payout "in progress" too. Usually i get paid within some minutes around this same time in my payoneer's account, but today until now it is in the "in progress" status.

Maybe it is a tech problem with ebay, i only had this same problem once and it was back in August 15 last year, where my payout was just sent in the middle of the next day lol.

In my currently payout there's even a history tabs that says "Resending payout" for almost 2 hours and half, but nothing changed.

payout.png

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

I took a hundred out of my wife's purse yesterday, so I scored!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

what ever happened to your payout? im curious because im currently seeing the same notification 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Payout "in progress"

what ended up happening with your payout? just curious bc im currently dealing with the same situation 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply