Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My invoice fees are super high

So I made 3 transactions ( 1 the buyer asked to cancel and I refunded him through Paypal). But my invoice fees are at $61.12. I made about $100 from the two transactions. Is it normal that they take more than half my earnings? I am very confused.

Annual financial summary

So, with paypal, I could open my annual summary, check amount received to date and be reasonably certain that this is the amount that would be on my 1099 should the year end on that day. Is it possible to do the same with MP? And what exactly goes on...

Managed Payments started today; Item sold; how do I get an invoice to print for my records?

Hello, I enrolled into Managed Payments (MP) a month or so ago. Today, 9/2, I got a notification that I had officially been entered into MP. I had a sale this morning where the buyer paid with PayPal and I received a payment notification e-mail with ...

managed payments.png

MP monthly financial summary

So we have recently been forced on to MP.... Not the end of the world. However i have just downloaded a financial statement for our first month and all i cna say is what the hell?!!!Now on paypal it was all very clear and concise. 2 pages of wonderfu...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Masnaged Payments - Cannot see how to issue a partial refund

I sold an item with conflicting shipping information. My listing title said Free Shipping, however, this an error. I later had changed the listing to shipping paid by the buyer, but I neglected to edit the title to remove Free Shipping (stupid of me ...

You've selected an invalid payment policy...

We were tired of people purchasing items, then never paying for them. So, we changed the payment policy to require instant payment. Well, since we have many items that have to ship via truck freight, we can not require instant payment. So, we changed...

Canceling an order

Hi,My customer asked me to cancel their order.When I click "cancel order" does Ebay send the customer a message that they have to click "accept" before the concellation can be complete?

Please check my math on eBay payments

Ok so I assume that my eBay 116.85 dollar sale had all the deductions taking out. So does this mean we will not get a monthly statement anymore. This looks like it’s over 13%. I was told it was only going to be 2 1/2 charge on payment plus the 10 % e...

User avatar by Scout
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

managed payments

how do i unsubscribe from ebay's managed payments? i was forced into accepting it, as i didn't see any other option. paypal was perfect for my uses and now eBay has taken it away. was this done only to sellers?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments

Managed payments is a nightmare. I have now sent out several valuable items and still have yet to receive a dime. I often sell for other collectors who do not want to wait this long for their money and neither do I. I want to opt out but eBay says I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors