Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBay sending an unscheduled payout??

I have managed payments set to send a payout every Tuesday. Tuesday morning a payout got sent out, and now Wednesday night another just got sent off of schedule. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Not a big fan of eBay randomly doing things with my...

21 day hold.

I'm waiting on a payment to be released from a 21 day hold. The money was received on the 20th of August. As of 9-9 that is 21 days. Can anyone tell me why my funds are not released? It seems they have no clue when they will be because there is no da...

payments on hold still able to print

Buyers payments are all saying paid but held, im not receiving any money, and its giving me a date to ship by. Ive been selling a year on the bay and every day now its a new obstacle coarse. I cant get anything done when I'm constantly dealing with b...

epic eBay failure - but they don't care

For those of you defending managed payments with any excuse you can think of... Electronic payments should NEVER BE SLOWER THAN PHYSICAL DELIVERY I still have electronic payments from Friday 9/4 "PROCESSING" although the items have been shipped and d...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 6 helpful

managed payments

my account had managed payments activate on Monday morning. eBay promised the fees will be less than they were before, they are not. I pay 30c more per item now. Also eBay promises payments will be paid out in 2 days. They are not. It is now the end ...

Invoice

Why can I not send an invoice?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments

Well, If the goal was to discourage sellers from selling their items on this site. Then CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have succeeded. Why would we wait 7 business days to actually get paid for our sold items?? You claim 2 days for payment to clear to preven...

Invoice No. IN005994907

Dear Support Team, This is regarding Invoice number IN005994907 , date 15 August 2020.You charged promoted listing fees. This service is not activated by us.Both the orders were cancelled hence you are requested to cancel the invoice to the top prior...

Shipping in managed payments

I am used to shipping same day or next day to my buyers. How do I know when I should ship? Do you wait until money is processed(completed)? What if it is longer than 3 days allotted for ship outs?

managed payments and such...???

So I keep receiving notifications that I can select how often I receive payouts, weekly or daily, but I cannot find where to set that up. All the videos and emails they've sent about the changes are pretty vague on every subject. Any help would be ap...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors