cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payments on hold still able to print

Buyers payments are all saying paid but held, im not receiving any money, and its giving me a date to ship by. Ive been selling a year on the bay and every day now its a new obstacle coarse. I cant get anything done when I'm constantly dealing with b#@%$#

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like you are on Managed Payments. The MP experience is different for many sellers right now as eBay tries to standardize things. But, you will get paid. It's just another thing with eBay that you will need to get used to. For me, when I sell an item, it takes 3 days to get the $$ into my bank account (vs instant payment into my PayPal account before). 2 days are for eBay "processing" and another 24 hours to transfer to my bank. If it's over the weekend, then add 3 more days to that number. But, I always have to ship the next business day (because that is what I have specified).

It's tough, but if you want to sell on eBay, then you have to put up with it. The alternatives to eBay are looking better and better every day, but they are not there yet.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I opted in a year ago, and only during the past month I've experienced 4 business days from my buyer's a$$ pocket to my a$$ pocket. I don't cotton to shipping before being paid either, so my Handling Time is set at 5-Day. (It's not an eBay 'best practice', but it's my practice.) Just ship within your Handling Time and you're good. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply