Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Managed Payments

So I've been selling on Ebay for 20 years and now here is this thing called "Managed Payments", I sell an item and have to wait 5 to 6 days before I receive my payment, that's not RIGHT!! Why is it before that payment funds were sent to my Paypal acc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 8 helpful

No More Yearly Reports Via Excel?

Hey Guys. 1st and foremost.. This Managed Payment thing is horrible!!! Second.. With paypal I would generate a yearly report of all my transactions and do my taxes like that.. I would get my shipping cost, refunds... All of the above!!. Now with this...

Managed payment question.

Just signed up. As I understand it, fees are automatically deducted from the sale, correct?So if someone is refunded, how are the fees credited back, or are they? Also, do you still get an invoice at the end of the month, like if you used FedEx label...

MP

How do you give a refund for over payment on shipping to the Buyer under the new MP?

International Sales when I do not sell internationally

Since joining managed payments I no longer sell internationally, however have had to cancel 3 different sales as buyers buy but can't pay! This needs to be fixed. Why, when I no longer sell outside the USA, is the ebay system allowing international b...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where's my money eBay???

Crapping on your sellers is not good business. And that's all that's going on here. I was forced to sign-up for managed payments. I never wanted to, to begin with.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

When Do You Ship With MP?

I was just added to managed payments at the beginning of the week. I have noticed that in the seller hub payments page new sales will appear as processing right away and then completed a few days later. Do you ship when items are first sold or do you...

Am I going to get STIFFED BY Managed Payments this week????

Last week I posted a nice "Give credit where credit is due ... " thread about my Week 7 MP Payout being 100% ... now I am concerned that I might get stiffed this week. Last week by this time of the day about 2/3 of all the money had been moved to "Av...

Help. Payment dispute by Buyer.

Buyer opened an payment dispute with the reason being: The buyer did not recognize the transaction. The item was paid via eBay managed payments. The item was shipped with tracking which shows it was delivered. No attempted contact from the buyer. Wit...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors