Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No payout even though Payout was scheduled

I have set my payout schedule to weekly and had a payout scheduled for today. I have funds available but for some reason, they were not sent to my Payoneer account and the next payment is now scheduled for next week. I checked my Payoneer account and...

Item paid for, months later still have notification...

Won an auction for a School bus from another state a while back, paid for it, arranged to have it shipped, it arrived, we are very happy, seller is happy, we left positive feedback for each other, transaction was perfect. eBay still shows item not pa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Payment dispute? I provided proof of delivery and they sided with the buyer. Help Needed

I sold an iMac a month back for some quick cash that I needed for rent. This month I get a payment dispute (buyer didn't recognize purchase) from eBay and per policy I go on UPS and get Proof of Delivery WITH A SIGNATURE and submit it. This morning I...

21.9 % of my sale went to eBay sellers fees...anybody???

Sold a laptop for $456. Yesterday I was charged $30 for an overdraft fee at my bank because they took 37.00 out of my bank account directly after specifically saying it was only for payouts when asked why they needed it. Then they had the gall to tak...

About Manage Payment

Hello,Manage Payment verified to my account? Is takes long time to activate Payoneer payouts on my eBay selling account?Thank you.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay managed funds

Still no funds since June 30. Not acceptable, total rip-off! Where is my money! My bank has no info on theseso called managed payments. Where did they go? Space!? TIred of calling ebay about this matter because no one has a clue what is going on! I a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Absolutely outstanding issue

Hello Guys, We are facing an outstanding issue with eBay that is described below. Thank you in advance for any advise how to solve it or whom to complain about it: During last 2 months we have been trying to register to the eBay managed payment progr...

Paying with PayPal

I'm trying to pay for an item with PayPal but it's not letting me, it says " no supported browser found to open the link" I've never had problems with this before, plz help

Resolved! Still getting "Something-went-wrong-Please-try-again-later" when updating seller acct for mngd pmts

Every time I try and update my account per Ebay's instructions to switch to management payments I get "Something-went-wrong-Please-try-again-later" msg. The last person who posted this problem in November ever got an answer. Any suggestions on how to...

• 17 replies
  • 16 helpful

Scammer sells item and never ships and denies payment

Hi, so I couldn't find information about this any where. So please help. I bought an item and payed for it with ebay/paypal. A few days latter, no shipment, no tracking. So I talked to the seller (has 100% Positive feedback). he says that this item w...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payments

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t like the idea of giving eBay unfettered access to my bank account so they can bill me for whatever they decide they want to bill me. If this is the way they’re going to handle payments from now on I’m d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors