Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

reffund

respectd! i have a litle problem i gett reffund on novembar25. butt still can not finde transaction i ask so many times seller to send to me transaction ID or referenc number(ARN) number not responding at allthis is order number :11-07781-33410

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment Method

Hi, What are the available payment methods in eBay when we selling something? Is it only Paypal or any other methods. Thanks.

Payout hasn't even processed.....

My buyer paid for the item I sold on Dec-4 and they received it on Dec-11. The money isn't even in the processing stage which is dated for Dec-4 and then available for Dec-5. None of this makes sense. Did I miss something here? 

Screenshot_20211219-061513_eBay.jpg

service

Hi eBay, You really provide a good service to buyers and sellers. I appreciate your service. I appreciate your service to us and I really like your service personally. Thank you

Buyer keeps getting a message that she needs to pay.

I need help with an order. When the buyer purchased an item from me through a send offer to buyer. She bought 2 items & I tried to combine the order but it wasn't working for me so I made it work so that the invoice could get paid by the buyer. She d...

Charged twice

Hey i ordered a phone screen for $145 and i was charged twice and the order also got cancelled got a message sayingYour payment didn't go through, so the order was canceled. Please pay for this item again. What am i suppose to do how do i get my mone...

I have money in my account where I sold

I sold on e-bay for years, under another account, I had over 4,000, 100%. feedback. Started back selling a year or so ago, just a few things. I did not know that we could no longer use paypal for our deposits. I do not have a bank account, I have M. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payoneer switch from paypal, NOT HAPPY WITH THAT

Payoneer switch from paypal, NOT HAPPY WITH THATI just went to sign up and I disagreed to their yearly charge of $29.99, therefore I was unable to continue.I wish 4 million people would give me $29.99 a year each!!! I wonder if I can still buy using ...

Sold item....wheres the money?

I sold an item before I set up the new payment management system. It says I got paid and to ship item. I set up payment with my bank account. The problem is I cant find where this payment went. It doesn't show up in transactions. Any help would be aw...

I sold my item and the seller paid but I cannot find the fund on my account.

I have search high and low for the amount on my account but I could not find it. I sold an item for $240 + $20 shipping and now there is a ebay fees of $26 - but I could not find the main $260 fees that the buyer paid. The item has been sent a week a...

EBAY ... PLEASE LISTEN ... STOP THE HORROR

MANAGED PAYMENTS IS A FAILURE This should be gradual change and only when you are ready, PayPal should be an option because it works. You can deploy MP as much as you want but why block us from listing new items? Why force sellers into this mess??? M...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 66 replies
  • 9 helpful

Unfair EBay Fees on Shipping Costs

It is totally unfair the way selling fees are made by EBay. I live in Virginia. And just recently I shipped a dog bed to Wa. state, The shipping fee was $108 USPS. I was charged 12.2 per cent of that amount plus the normal fee. I cannot sell items th...

I can 't transfer money .

I can 't transfer money . I tried to pay for the order for 4 hours yesterday. I attached 2 cards. writes the code incorrectly entered, then just resets the code and writes -use another payment method. There is an account on google play, but for some ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors