Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gotta agree with Shutterbug

Just went thru the hoops and hurdles required for acct. info. A process that was simple, easy just a few years ago. But now.... They killed my account, second time for the same reasons. I had to have the manager at my bank take care of it for me. I W...

Resolved! 1099 Tax ID number

I recently stopped long enough to read the news about our selling thresholds. I'm completely confused. First, where do we find this Tax ID Number that we'll need? Second, when filing the 1099 and paying these nonsensical taxes; will we also be able t...

eBay is unlawfully withholding my money!

I was very surprised to receive a letter on December 14 from eBay stating that they are pulling my listings, but at that time we already had zero listings on eBay. On November 11, I notified eBay that I pulled the listings off, as I want nothing to d...

Resolved! said he would pay when he could.

A buyer won the bid on an item. I put in congrats on your winning bid. he came back with I will pay when I can. than was a month ago and I would like to cancel the transaction but I can't because it is passed the allowed time to do so and ebay won't ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

"Sorry, we are unable to connect to your bank at this time. Please try again later." HELP!!!

I get this message soon as I select the bank I have (it's Chime). When I tell people there's a glitch in the system for them to not let me allow to add a bank whether it's Chime or something else, people would say "tHeRe'S nO gLiTcH. jUsT tRy ThEsE l...

DID NOT SEND ITEM

11-08458-59142SOLD BYcalai_44(1 item)ORDER TOTALUS $1,081.42 Order John Deere Greenstar StarFire 3000 W/ SF1,SF2,RTK Activations ready GPS ReceiverReturn this item John Deere Greenstar StarFire 3000 W/ SF1,SF2,RTK Activations ready GPS Receiver( 3848...

Payments on hold due to verification

This is crazy I’ve been selling online on many platforms for almost a decade now. Recently started here on EBay and after a few sales, my account went on restriction for verification. I’ve sent everything required. I call them every week, they tell m...

Not getting paid

I just sold a $2700 gold chain on eBay and was told yesterday that the funds would be released in 15 hours. That deadline came and went now PayPal is telling me that because I have a business account I need to deposit $2200 more to get my money. I do...

Sellers Periodic Performance Review causing problems

I am on my 10th day of this performance review and a buyer is waiting for their item which I cannot ship before I get paid and doesn’t seem that ebay cares. How long does this last? It’s costing me money and time while ebay is holding $2800! It was t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 61 replies
  • 2 helpful

About payment method

Have started paying in digital currency through Ebay as a additional payment method?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors