Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android app feedback not same as apple app

On the apple ebay app you could select the feedback received from others and it would give you the option to leave feedback to them. it doesn't seem to have this option on Android. I have to manual scroll through my sold items and leave feedback

Problem with iPad app

When I download the app on my iPad and start to put in my details I get this ( screen shot included ). I haven't even logged in at that time, and I have had this for over 24 hours.I have an iPhone as well and it is working perfectly on that.Any ideas...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Notifications

Hi, there is a bug with notifications.If a buyer pay for item but then the seller make a full or parcial refund the notification remain. It say everytime buyer has paid is moment to send item. But if there is a full refund it doesen't have sense.Rega...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

replying to Best Offer?

As a seller, when i take more than one offer on an item from the same buyer, the app doesn't show me their past offers....if i am on my desktop i see all the offers on that item, from all the buyers...hope this makes sense to others? thanks, dave

Vecchia App

Sono felice possessore della vecchia App di ebay che custodisco gelosamente, quella si che funzionava correttamente, peccato che adesso Ebay mi ha comunicato che la vecchia App cesserà di funzionare dal 1 gennaio 2018. Ho provato la nuova App ma le r...

Returns

When I relist or sell similar an item on the app, the only option is 14 day returns. No 30 or 60 days. It reverts to 14 day even though the original listing was made on my pc as 30 day returns.

eBay app for Android, feedback options

To leave feedback for a sale on the app, there is no option, that I can find, to leave negative feedback. I needed to leave a negative for a sale.. looking over the buyers feedback, it shows this person often does not pay, according to other sellers ...

Concerned about buyer

I bidder on several American Dolls. I couldn't figure out how to remove other bids. I sent a message to buyer, but he still wants to charge me anyway.I'm not sure what to do? I do not have the money for several dolls. Sincerely Laverne

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPC problems

All of a sudden I can't list some of my new with tags clothing without adding a UPC code. This is terrible because my android ap doesn't have a spot for me to input the UPC. Now I have to make a draft with my phone, then go to the computer to complet...

Null Error Issue

Hello,I'm unable to edit many of my listings over my Pixel 2 ANDROID device. a "NULL" error window appears and it forces me to finish the listing on a desktop in order to find the true error. I noticed you tried to diagnose this issue before with ano...

Favoris

Les réglages Favoris ne sont pas conservés pour une partie d'entre eux lorsque je change le pays de navigation. Par exemple, je créée un Favori "acid house" provenance UK only après avoir choisi le pays de navigation UK. Je le memorise. Ensuite je na...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors