Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay app on my iPad

Why can't I see "similar items" below items I view like it used to have? (It is still available on the regular eBay site on PC)

Problema App Ebay con ventas

No funciona correctamente la opción de vender y más concreto cuando se quieren elegir varias imágenes del artículo que se tienen guardadas. Hay que subirlas una a una y la sorpresa que te llevas es que te crea tantos borradores o artículos nuevos en ...

Resolved! ebay app for iphone

My ebay app has always worked with out any problems but since I hit 600 listings it wont show me any of my new listings. Is this normal?

iPad app help & contact constantly crashing

Does your app lock up or just friggin stop working every time you try to use help or contact? Mine just stops working or goes to a blank white screen! It's been doing this for well over two year! Fix your **bleep** already eBay!

Selling items disappeared on eBay android

Items I have for sale have disappeared from Android app. I have uninstalled/reinstalled app, restarted phone, cleared cache and cookies. When I open to view all I see is "Start Selling Now" button. Below that are drafts I have saved. I have no proble...

app lost a lot of essentials

please add feedback and top ratedstatus on the app. Buyers dont see sellers rating on the app.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fix error

The app has an error In the option / favorites / active / show recent (when enabled, the option to show recent does not show recently added articles when exiting and re-entering the application.) You have to change to any option that appears in the g...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Password

Aggiungete un' opzione all'app di modo che venga chiesta una password alla sua apertura. Ogni tanto presto il cell. a mio figlio x giocare ed ho dovuto installare un'app che mi blocchi Ebay. Grazie

App suggestion

iPhone X current iOS; when browsing my saved searches, the back to saved searches button is right above the delete saved searches button and I’m constantly missing the back button in favor of the delete button. Can we please move that to a different ...

Resolved! EBay app messing up on the iPhone X

Ok when I go to the page to bid I hit the bid and it starts to jump up and down making it impossible to rebid iam losing auctions left and right due to it doing this??

iPad Version constantly requesting password reset

The latest version of the EBay iPad app has a serious flaw. Every time that I load the app to use it it is saying that I need to reset my password. If I go ahead and reset it, the next time that I sign on it is again telling me to reset it. Unable to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

balance before listing

Wish I could see my current seller balance before I list an item or if it’s a free listing or is going to cost .30 like in the past. Would also like to see and pay my seller fees directly from the mobile app without using a web browser. Even with the...

iPhone app running on LTE hookup dosn't work

when I use my ebay app on my iphone it does not work when its contacting the web on LTE cell phone connection.I use AT&T as my carrier and I get the error message “Error (NSURLErrorDomain) the request timed out. (-1001)”It works just fine on wifi con...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors