Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saved searches bids & price bug on iPad

There is a bug on the Saved Searches page on iPad where all items in the feed show “0 bids”, when most are Buy It Now items and it should display price. Also, would be great if you could expand and collapse the saved searches list on this page. iPad ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non Payment function on App

How difficult is it to add BASIC functionality to the app for sellers? I Mean, I'm not asking for rainbows and unicors, just the basic tools we need to make selling via the app not a complete and utter hassle. This! Web UI has it... But not mobile.. ...

Screenshot 2017-12-30 10.24.38.png IMG_0386 2.jpg

Notifications

I keep getting a watched item ending notice for items I’m not watching. Is there a way to fix this?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doesn’t realize item is paid

I paid for an item under purchases it shows paidright above is exact same item not paid!this app is so far behind tech it’s sad! No landscape mode, going back and forth when you sell something what was it designed for? An iphone4?

Purchase history

With the purchase history you can only see the last 60 days and when ordering from China it can take more then 60 days and by that time it is gone from the purchase history. That means if I did not receive the item by that time I can not find out who...

Selling

What I’m selling doesn’t show up on the app therefore cannot check the progress of it without constantly logging on to the classic website!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scanning bar codes

The ebay Android app enables me to scan bar codes by using my phone's camera. Instead, I would like to use a hand held laser bar code scanner. It would be faster, no waiting for the camera to focus. I tried it with a laser scanner which had a blue to...

Save for later

I can't move items from the basket to be saved for later. It used to work now only works once in a blue moon.

Why can't ebay improve the android app Interface?

Ebay can improve the app features like1. Purchase History2. Display offers at home page * just do like what you see in the m.ebay.in website, may be it will work better than the current android app

Resolved! Missing listing fees

Whenever I list using the app fees no longer are shown prior to submitting listing. Anyone else experiencing this?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remove relisted items from Unsold

So it is very annoying to go into my unsold item on my phone a scroll through all the stuff that has been relisted. When an item is relisted it should be removed from the unsold list

Most Marked as Helpful Authors