Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

App apaga itens comprados

Itens comprados desaparecem do App. Inclusive as compras efetuadas em 60 dias também desaparecem.

PayPal used after disconnect

I went on the eBay web site and disconnected my Paypal account from my eBay account. I then used the IOS app to make a purchase and it still used PayPal to pay without asking me to log into Paypal. Why did it do this? I want to force a Paypal login f...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Option to select “Require Immediate Payment” on iOS app has been removed.

eBay in the last update for their app on iOS has removed option to select “Require Immediate Payment” On buy it now listings. You now have to select this on computer. I do do a lot of my listings as buy it now and the require immediate payment option...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can’t connect PayPal

I somehow have no idea where PayPal is to connect it, I am not able to sell or buy anything without it. I already have an account with the same email, what should I do?

Dear eBay please retain shipping settings on app

Having to enter the same shipping info over and over again if I want to list on my ios device is tedious. Please make it so original settings are retained and I can change the settings if need be. Having to do it everytime is so redundant, time consu...

Trouble with app

Watcing items are not on disply on my iPhone 6, have a lot of them but they are not showing up on watched items. Please fix that problem.

iPhone 10 opened photo won’t close

I received a photo of an item I was inquiring About from the seller. I opened the photo, but when I click the X at the top left, the photo will not close. My eBay app is stuck on that photo. Please help

Update your app before it's too late.

When I follow the process thru your email to “update” the eBay app there is no option to update, only to open?? I’d prefer an option to update, not delete the current app and re-download eBay for iPad in the Apple store.....losing my history. Help! T...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Requiring immediate payment via App

Hi, I’ve been selling on eBay for over 15 years. I usually list my items via the iOS eBay app and use the “Buy it Now” option. I also select “Immeidate payment required.” With the last update to the eBay app, I can no longer find the option to requir...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunded...but still want what I bought.

I had bought something that is now a week late, so I contacted eBay and they refunded me the money (which I didn’t want happen) I want what I purchased. Is it still possible to get it? Now when I look for the same product it’s like triple the price. ...

Timing out when opening app

Come up with error message Error (NSURLError Domain) the request Timed out (- 1001). Full wifi and internet access available. Can open in Safari but not app. Checked and no update for app available.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors