Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problema app iPhone 6 s

Salve volevo informarvi che la mia app di eBay su iPhone 6s non fa cancellare gli oggetti in osserva e mi sta creando confusione sugli acquisti visto che non ricordo mai quali oggetti già ho comprato e quali sono da comprare se potreste risolvere vi ...

Garage Sale touch for iPad no longer available due to eBay changes

From the Garage Sale website: Dear customers, unfortunately, GarageSale Touch is no longer available.We decided to remove it from the App Store. It's not compliant to the new eBay policies and we currently can't afford it to adapt it to all the chang...

Ebay App problems UK

Hi my app in the U.K. No longer works, asks for an update then states cannot find in the U.K., and closes down. How can I get this to work again, as I use this app daily

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pictures Not Displaying After Update

After the most recent update on my iphone 8, only a few pictures of listings actually appear so I cannot see pictures of items on 95% of what I'm trying to look at

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won’t work

Since the update 2 days ago, the app just doesn’t work. Just like it’s trying to load. Help

Delivery service

Hi, I can do everything on my iPhone eBay app to sell an item but when I select Delivery service it briefly go to the right page but switches to a blank page with just Service as a title but nothing on the page to use or select?Can someone explain pl...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bug Defect not fixed

Your ios mobile site has major issues.Constantly crashing and will not allow edit and delete of many watched items.two error trade messages appears indicating cannot delete item now.Same issue for days and the app feedback to web developer has has no...

Apps new look.. and bugs.

I really don’t like how the new app is set out, I much preferred how it was before! Also every time I revise an item, it automatically turns on Offers accepted! It’s really annoying.. Finally, I can not delete items from watch list.

Postage option on ipad

Just tried listing items from my iPad and cannot choose a postage option, no choices show up, had to list it collection only then revise on my old MacBook. AppStore shows it was updated yesterday....Not had this problem before... any ideas please...

Deleting items

I can’t delete ended items or anything in my watch list what is that about

Returning to search list from seller item page

I've seen this question posted multiple times while searching for a solution but have not come across a response that solves the problem. Please help. 1. Search for an item 2. Click item 3. Scroll down and click SELLER'S OTHER ITEM'S 4. Press the bac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending listings

There should be a function to remove them filters if you want to. Or at least have a field that has “Recently Ended” instead of Ending soonest whixh doesn’t help to organize my EBay app the way I like it. The app used to remove some of the jumble the...

Resolved! Getting a protocol error

Ive tried deleting app and re downloading it and still getting error on phone and iPad

Most Marked as Helpful Authors