Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deleting

I can’t delete from watching list for long time can you please correct this ... And what about updates on IPads?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can’t delete watch items cant restrict sellers worldwide

Was given a message on App Store to comment here. I seem to have lots of various problems using the app on my iPhone. Unable to delete my watched items comes up with error. I can’t delete in my purchases or sold if bought or sold multiple items from ...

Android app really having bad problems on my phone

This I a problem i have been having with my ebay app for the last month or so. While trying to upload photos while listing items it deletes all previously addedicated photos and starts it as a new draft. This really **bleep** me off as is happens on ...

feedback experience with ebay

I'm having the worst experience with ebay, all the purchases I've made so far, none have been delivered, I have confiction that the process has flaws. You can not trust the sellers when you are international because there is no control. The 30 day wa...

Newest update

It is pretty apparent that eBay latest update to the Android app has been a complete and utter failure. When I check my current listings it says that I have none. I know that I have many. They show up on my computer, but not on my phone app. it shows...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved sellers then try to sort...searches entire eBay!

Looks like it's been screwed up for the past 2 updates... Clicked a saved seller...Search for keyword... "seller: "Good so far.Try to sort Newest first...Search hits default to entire eBay site!So search hits go from a few hundred to a bazillion!It w...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

cannot take multiple photos

basically the app takes a photo, then i have to click 'take new photo' again. when i take a new photo, it replaces the old one. i can only add one picture to each listing using this android app. otherwise, i need to use the phones' camera app, then a...

Ebay App doesn't recognise userid/password

Any ideas why? It says my userid/password combination in wrong. It isn't. I don't have any problems logging in on other devices. Also the app complains of network errors. Again, no problems on anything else other than this ebay app.. App is also up t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

iPhone App No view count after Offers

Does anyone else have an issue with not seeing the amount of views your auction has after receiving offers? When I would look at my Buy it Now or Best Offer auction I can see how many views there are until someone makes me an offer then it doesn’t di...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay app for ipad - not as easy to use

New app is HORRENDOUS! Hate it, not at all intuitive . As ever previous versions so much easier to use. Just too much initial info don’t need all that **bleep**. Please consider tweaking the new app it really is not very easy to use.

Problema app iPhone 6 s

Salve volevo informarvi che la mia app di eBay su iPhone 6s non fa cancellare gli oggetti in osserva e mi sta creando confusione sugli acquisti visto che non ricordo mai quali oggetti già ho comprato e quali sono da comprare se potreste risolvere vi ...

Garage Sale touch for iPad no longer available due to eBay changes

From the Garage Sale website: Dear customers, unfortunately, GarageSale Touch is no longer available.We decided to remove it from the App Store. It's not compliant to the new eBay policies and we currently can't afford it to adapt it to all the chang...

Ebay App problems UK

Hi my app in the U.K. No longer works, asks for an update then states cannot find in the U.K., and closes down. How can I get this to work again, as I use this app daily

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pictures Not Displaying After Update

After the most recent update on my iphone 8, only a few pictures of listings actually appear so I cannot see pictures of items on 95% of what I'm trying to look at

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors