Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

App error

My app apparently updated two days ago and now is messed up. When I try to open it, I have been getting a message that says oops, something went wrong. Then after a pause it would open. Tonight I get the oops message and it sits there trying to load ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trouble updating

Several times recently I have had trouble accessing eBay in spite of updating, and have missed making vital bids, very frustrating! What is eBay going to do about it? I have been asked to uninstall the app but don’t know how to on this phone. Not hap...

New photo search ability

What happened to the ability to search for an item by taking a picture of it. Before you had the ability to search by barcode or take a picture and now it is gone on my android spp

eBay bucks

How do you view eBay bucks balance and use them with app

Purchased items

I have some purchased items that have been received but it won’t allow me to delete or hide them from my purchase history?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ITunes download

Can you tell me when the new EBay update with be available to download in ITunes?kind regards,Sheila McCracken

I can’t pay for item from cart

It happened yesterday, I can’t pay tor item from my cart. The app switches off every time, when I press the button “pay” in my cart. Fix it, please!By the way, everything was ok a few days ago, but now......

Resolved! Seller section

Hello. Seller section at software disappeared. Please add it back.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors