Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Messages not sending.

I have reached out to people through the app itself to work out information with my order but it is starting to seem like the eBay App on iOS is not sending my information to the people I am trying to contact.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

App updates

Please stop with the updates!every update causes our sales to drop.it’s beyond annoying.figure it out so it doesn’t effect our sales!

Pago de producto

Buenas tardes una consulta realice la compra de dos artículos en eBay ya me realizaron el débito en mi tarjeta, pero no sé cómo puedo revisar el estado de mi compra

Address issues

Anytime I sell an item: the shipping label ALWAYS uses an old address which I have since deleted a while ago. How is this possible?

Scan to list tool for trading cards - FAQs

1. How do I access this feature? This feature will only be available in the 6.15 (and newer) releases of the iOS and Android eBay apps in the US starting mid-April. This feature is not supported on desktop or mobile web experience. To use image scan,...

ebay_app_tradingcard_flowchart-302.png ios-screenshot for q1.png

Scan to list tool for trading cards - FAQs

1. How do I access this feature? This feature will only be available in the 6.15 (and newer) releases of the iOS and Android eBay apps in the US starting mid-April. This feature is not supported on desktop or mobile web experience. To use image scan,...

ebay_app_tradingcard_flowchart-302.png android device-2021-03-23-144457.png

I would like to show a message that I received from

 I think this is completely unacceptable, I’ve been always really respectful with the sellers and in this case I just made a comment, because I got a bad experience with this person. kind regards and I would like to know which measures eBay will take...

Billing agreement

I am having a very difficult time finding the billing agreement and need to print a shipping label. Please help. I would like to do it on my phone as the eBay app is pretty on my phone but not easy to navigate on the computer.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors