Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sharing by email ruined in latest app

The latest app has ruined the functionality that previously existed when sharing listings by email. It used to be that if you shared an item from the app, you got a thumbnail image, the item title, and a legible text link. Now the shared emails simpl...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay app

The ebay app current version does not work on my ipad. It offers me the possibility to downlode an older version,however nothing happens when i clic download.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay android app doesn't work

Hello everyone,I have a problem with Ebay android app. I can't log in from long time. I tried to re-install, clear cache. It says: network error, try again. I can log in via website/desktop version. But android app is faster and easier to buy and sel...

25% off discount????

Earlier today I saw a Banner AD for a discount for i believe 25% off that was supposed to last fo a few days. It was something like ???25getnow I just cant remember HELP Anyone THANK

Item Specifics not transferring to my listing.

I started noticing that when I list an item from my computer AFTER I have already put in ALL the item specifics, that only some of the item specifics transfer to the listing. Then I have to go back to my Android App and put the same item specifics in...

Older Version

Older versions of this app no longer work? So I have 2 choices, risk throwing all my personal info online and sign in via a web browser, or spend ££’s upgrading my Apple phone for one with an OS of 13 or higher with ££’s I can ill afford to spend? I ...

Resolved! New User of eBay app on iPhone Questions

I finally splurged and bought a smart phone (iPhone 12 Pro Max). The first app I installed was eBay. Now I have 2 questions: 1. How do I log off the eBay app? 2. I have 2 eBay selling IDs. I'm currently logged on to one. How do I log on to the 2nd ID...

App lässt sich nicht aktualisieren

Egal was ich schon unternommen habe an updates, eure App lässt sich auf meinem Samsung Tablett nicht mehr aktualisieren bzw nutzen.Kann mir das einer erklären.MfG

Unable to checkout on Ebay android app

Hi. I have been receiving the attached error for roughly a month. Ebay's customer service agents have suggested to just use browser and checkout? The problem though remains. I've reinstalled the app, deleted cache. The app has been automatically upda...

Screenshot_20210713-083712_eBay.jpg

Request Invoice Not Available on Mobile

All of my buyers that want to buy multiple items but get combined shipping say they cannot request an invoice from their mobile device. It appears this option is only available on a computer. Fix this.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Checkout with Google pay

Been having issues for days trying to check out with Google pay not Google pay as have used on different sites. Anyone else having same issue or a fix please?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors