Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sports cards

Was wondering if a Kobe Bryant Lower Merion game used jersey card was ever produced. Thanks. Might be interested in purchasing if there is such a thing and one is available

Sports cards

Was wondering if a Kobe Bryant Lower Merion game used jersey card was ever produced. Thanks. Might be interested in purchasing if there is such a thing and one is available.

What do you guys think about this?

So...around a month ago i found some quite reputable seller selling backpacks for super cheap prices. I thought that he looked legit since he had a very strong ratio of positive-to-negative reviews as well as lots of them. Also i thought that the bac...

Cancellation on seller's part and items not received

As a long time buyer on ebay, I was surprised to have these three occurrences in 15 days. The cancellation was due to my being the sole bidder on an item, so the item sold for the bare minimum. I blame that on the seller for not setting the minimum b...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay bucks

it appears ebay bucks is a thing of the past...first they eliminated awarding of ebay bucks on a daily basis......and put in place a once a month awarding of ebay bucks for three days a month...now it appears that has been eliminated.......does ebay ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fake Charges

I have two charges on my bank statement from (5/11 EBAY COMMERCE SAN JOSE CA), dated 6/4/21. I did not purchase anything from EBAY on 6/4/21. My last purchase was on 5/30/21 and is on my statement. I just sent a message to my Bank. I could not figure...

Dear Seller,

Thank you for sending me the offer on your item. The reduction is very generous, however I sent you questions about this item a few days ago. Questions to which I never received a response and which were intended to help me decide if I would "Buy It ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

😒

bought a mixer in the month of February, the package is supposed to arrive at the indicated address and it's been 4 months and I still haven't received my package, ebay did nothing and the seller keeps stealing from other buyers, be careful with mega...

Paying usd for Canadian products

So I won an auction for some books, the final price was 510.00 plus 45.00 shipping in Canadian currency approx 415.28 plus 36.00 shipping USD. As I am in America I assumed that I'd get the USD price but when I go to pay it only shows the Canadian pri...

Blocking sellers

Hi community I would like to know how I can block seller that wont ship to my county or have them dont come up on my search results?

I need help

I want to buy a white 2003 Nissan Murano from a lady who told me the car is with ebay but I saw it on offer up. She asked me to send her my name,postal address and phone number so that she can give it to ebay and they will call me to facilitate the p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors