cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scammed by Another Seller even after I take

the time to ask questions.  What has me angry is that the seller lied to me about the condition until AFTER I made the payment for it.  THEN she sends me an email showing me the dent in the teapot.

It wasn't expensive, but no one likes to be taken.  So now it is in delivery to me and the seller says "too bad, so sad".  And it is going to end up in a dispute etc., which I just don't need.

It is a pewter teapot and all the original pics she has in the listing show it in good condition.  Having had problems with sellers before, I always ask, double check on things that are important to me.  Asked my questions, get an email back telling me it is good shape, no dings, dents, lid fits good and hinges are good as is handle.  I make an offer and she accepts.  I pay and then get this second messages saying there is a dent on the side and showing me a picture.  This after I pay and she sends out.

Very discouraged with eBay sellers these days.  For every good one there are three or four people that just don't give a care for buyers or about describing what they sell.  That is why I always ask questions.

Thanks for letting me vent.  This is the 3rd time this month for a NAD but this one was, shall we say "interesting" in how it went down.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0