Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! A rant about a seller

I found this seller from E--y originally. The seller was selling a cool custom that's compatible with lego. I bought it, because the prices were reasonable and it had custom pieces that can't be found in any lego sets. So I got interested in this sel...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coupon or Discount code for Item to purchase item # 393431585866

Online stores like Amazon, Target, or Walmarthave discount codes floating around somewherein cyberspace.Sometimes I even get an unsolicited email from above for beinga long time subscriber with a Gift code to applyon next purchase.Is there something ...

Bought item month a go and still nothing …

Helloi bought a few gemstones from India on June 6 and seller post tracking number on 7th…still nothing. Seller say he sent registered mail.I checked tracking and it says item picked up on june 7th and item bagged on june 10….after that no updates at...

Hi

Hello everybody!I want to find the value of this brother-sq9185 sewing machine becase i can't find this model on google and i don't know her value...can someone help me? Thanks!

Wrong tracking number?

I’m waiting on a delivery from UPS according to what I can tell. I received 2 notifications yesterday July 12th that my item was delivered. Delivered at 12:38 pm at my front door. I went immediately to check, and nothing was there. This would be a ra...

RIPPED OFF BY SELLER... ZERO HELP FROM EBAY..

GOOD LUCK GETTING AHOLD OF A REP TO GET ANYTHING RESOLVED.. DONE WITH EBAY WHICH IS HAS TURNED INTO TOTAL GARBAGE. MISERABLE EXPERIENCE. WHO NEEDS THIS SH.T ANYWAY. IT'S NOT WORTH THE NIGHTMARE AND THE HASSLE.....

Buying a vehicle

Hello, I found a vehicle on FB market place. Contacted the seller via email. They responded and told me they have it set up through ebay to sell the vehicle. It isnt listed they are supposedly using ebay for the transaction. She asked for full name, ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error message from eBay

when I getting ready to give a feedback for the seller I got that error message. I tried too many times but still I can't give a feedback. what is this and what can I do?

IMG-3116.JPG

sellers item destroys my product

When the seller displayes very non accurate limited info in the description about his item hes selling but admitting in corrospondence what he really did to the item which voids warranty and he doesnt show proof that the job hes done is what it says ...

Seller Shipment Postage Due, eBay Won't Refund Money

I have a strange case here. I ordered an item from a seller on June 6. A small dustbuster type vacuum cleaner. Aforementioned item arrived to me by June 14th, with the postman personally on my porch at my door informing me that the parcel had arrived...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors