Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying an RV

Hello All! New to this and really could use some help! So I want to purchase a RV. However, seller is requiring my personal information for purchase and said they would notify Ebay on purchase and shipping. how does this thing work

saved seller

how can i delete a saved seller that i accidently added

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

LOUSY CUSTOMER "SERVICE".

I have bought picture frames from the same company on eBay for years, a total of 15 frames, each of them costing around $100. A few days ago I received one that had bad corners and scrape marks on the front. I contacted the seller, politely let them ...

Two word search broken

I went to search for a Bucilla Stocking (felt Christmas stocking) in the subcategory Handcrafted and Finished Pieces. Searching Bucilla Stocking brought back 23 results, which is way low. Searching Bucilla + Stocking brought back 101 results. Same se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Purchased Pre-Sale Item

I purchased a pre sale coin July 12 with expected shipping early August. Now the seller has extended twice the estimated shipping date while listing the same exact coin for over twice the amount of the pre sale price. Contacted E bay was told file a ...

Package delivered to wrong address

My package was delivered to the wrong address in a different part of the country…but eBay keep telling me that they have delivered it to me..even have photo showing wrong address but every single email address/phone number for eBay does not exist so ...

Purchased Items

I have shopped with Ebay for many years. I believe things have changed for the worst and I'm very disappointed with Ebay! This is the second time within the same week I purchased and paid for an item. On both transactions the seller never ships the i...

bad product bad business

bought a derby cover from said company had it installed and it blew apart they sent new 1 it had came visibly damaged i contacted the seller said would return money i waited and waited contacted them a few more times nothing bk well they baited me fo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors