Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Highest first?

This has been bugging me for several months. Does anybody else see that search results default to "highest first" rather than "best match?" Have I missed something or changed some preference field somewhere? Mike

ebay international sites cannot view

Hii am from sri lankai used to buy items from ebay.com and ebay.co.uk , ebay,de, ebay.nl and other ebay country sites but recently(~three days) i got a problem , cannot view any ebay sites except ebay.comfrom pc , mobile , other mobile all same probl...

eBay "money back" guarantee

I want to use the "eBay money back guarantee" but cannot find where/how to do that. eBay no longer has live people with whom you can speak. And, the website navigation got me no where after a couple of hours. Help!!!!

Seller Relisted Item for More After I Paid

I won and paid for https://www.ebay.com/itm/393544156773?epid=26031753424&hash=item5ba10f4665:g:Yf8AAOSwXOFhLreu with free shipping. Order #: 05-07498-44992. The seller started the shipping process then cancelled the order. They have relisted the ite...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Perfect Storm - No Item, No Refund

I've been a eBay member for 22 years and this is the first time this has occurred. About a month ago, I purchased an i9 processor from a seller. The seller sent the wrong item (a cheap piece of clothing), communicated the error and and sent another c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Taxes on purchases

I just noticed that when I purchase items that have a shipping cost, ebay taxes on both the item AND the shipping costs. Why is that legal? I understand paying taxes on the item itself, but shipping has nothing to do with the item, so therefore shoul...

Listing Removed

Hello Gals and Guys - I bought a box set of DVDs, but I noticed the next day, the listing had been removed. I thought maybe it was a scam, but shortly thereafter, a tracking number showed up. The item showed up today and looks legit, so I was curious...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

INR case- Ebay won't step in until 5 business days?

Hi all, All the documentation I find says the seller has 3 business days to respond. I opened the request on Aug 28, which was over the weekend. The clock started on Monday the 30th. Ebay is saying that they can step in until after Sept 3. That is 5 ...

Complaints to the seller

Seller complaint: rightshere of Tracking number: YT2118921266002285about this order. they delivered 1 defective product. Ebay asked to resend. they offered to support 1 compensation, I accepted, but they did not send, then offered to send another one...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors