Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Keyword Spamming

How to report keyword spamming and get ebay to actually do something about it. That's what I want to know.

Advanced Search still not working

I searched for the phrase: stadt dresden using Exact Words, Exact Order title only and it returns 435 listings if which very few contain this phrase. Many contain Neustadt Dresden etc, which an EXACT search should not return, there are no wild cards ...

How to approach seller that is hard to communicate with

I bought a product recently that was pictured with 2 accessories. I reached out to the seller before purchase to confirm that both of the accessories were, in fact, included with the sale. They did not answer so I tried again a couple of days later, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Don’t buy anything on eBay

I bought this item from a buyer I have tried to contact him bout my item that was supposed to be delivered to my house and it never came by the date he doesn’t respond back don’t buy anything from this seller u won’t get ur item but u will be taken f...

Buying

I was buying a 2006 Chevrolet and when I finally finish the payment the seller adds another 500

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Money Back Guarantee policy

I bought 2 Zippos lighter from a seller who never ships out the items. I request help from eBay and I received the bad news that the Money Back Guarantee policy was not applicable because the time frame was over 30 calendar days after the estimated d...

return

holA buen dia Solicite un retorno de un equipo, porque el equipo llego blokeado y el vendedor me confirmo que el equipo estaba desbloqueado. mas no es asi, esta blokeado. pero ahora la agencia de envio me esta cobrando mas de lo que costo el equipo. ...

Books

The Best and The Brightest 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelation of a order

The seller is asking me to send them the 6 digit code for the item getting picked up then he said he can refund my money after I send him that, I have never done this before so I would like to know if that's how it works or after I give him that code...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors