Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No tracking number...what to do.

I recently purchased an item from a new seller on here, and asked them on 2 separate occasions for a tracking number, but for some reason, they won't answer my question about that. They claim to have shipped it out the same day I paid for it, but nev...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't delete best offer from seller on MyEbay summary

So my MyEbay summary page has changed, and any offers I get spammed with are now stuck at the top of the page where my watched items used to be. This offer now cannot be deleted from my summary with viewing the offer and declining/accepting it. What ...

Ordered a lot of 22 only received one

bought a lot of 22 laptops 144692077925 .. doesnt look like I misread that this includes 22 computers.. the seller litterally shipped one.. the tracking info shows the package was 5pounds... do i file not received or not as described?

Refused item

Item was shipped to where we live/worked however we were told it would be there earlier then it was going to be so the people that stepped in for us had to refuse the order because we were already gone from there and had to fix wrecked bumper. We wer...

Block sellers list

‎Of lately, I've been having problems with certain sellers here . Items not being delivered. I know that sellers have a block buyer button, but as a buyer how about a block seller list? As a buyer , this site would become more enjoyable if I could sh...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

delivery varies for items shipping from an international location

I haven noticed that lots of listings will on delivery say Varies for items shipped from an international location. It doesn't give any estimates. Why is this is? Is this new? I feel like it's a bad idea to buy any item with no information on deliver...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

End of my ebay, Bid sniping

I've been using eBay for over 20, just an average user. Every year it has gotten worse both for sellers and buyers. Currently bid sniping which is promoted by the company its self has made the bidding format pointless. The is not only hurting you buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 107 replies
  • 9 helpful

Scammers

Both people who won my bids are scammers 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why I can add items from French Ebay?

I found some interesting items from French Ebay. Seller send only to France, but it is no problem, I have membership to ColisExpat and that means that I have French address I can use. I have tried to add items to basket, but I can´t. I tested several...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has there been a credit card breach at Ebay ?

Just got a Email from my credit card company, someone in California tried buying Chipotle online using my credit card number....I'm in Ohio, and the only things I buy on credit card in California are through Ebay....Ebay has all that information, and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors