Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Autopay

I use PayPal's pay in 4 to make offers on items I bundle in my cart. The new autopay feature conveniently omitted this feature which puts me out of business. 3 cheers for progress.

Scam

 Hello everyone, 27 may I have ordered Vivo smartphone for low price (normal is 1.000$ seller said that this is the gift from employer (he actually work at Chinese version of Best Buy or something similar). But today I have received an email where po...

IMG_8613.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advance search button

Where is a link to advanced search? I’m using safari browser with iphone. Can’t find it anywhere. Even in the help section it tells me to click next to the search bar where it says advance but on my iPhone it does not say Advanced anywhere around the...

Wondering if this seller is ok

I wish there was some way I could check on a seller.I'm in a performing group and was looking to find a matching top for a new member of our group. I used an online search and was excited to find one on Ebay.The seller had about 85% rating, and sever...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Who closed eBay?

It's the same every few months or so: eBay is now closed, and we need to get eBay open again. And let's wait until September -- why the wait? Either keep eBay open, or just let it die. Is this some kind of a joke?

sasa790592_0-1686876245597.jpeg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How multiple purchases show on credit card statement

I was wondering what multiple purchases in my cart will show on my credit card statement? I have 10 different items in my cart if I use eBay’s payment with my credit card will all 10 appear separately on my statement or will it just be one charge for...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No returns

I bought a watch from a seller who's ad states that there are no returns. I accepted that stipulation. The watch arrived with so many links taken out that it doesn't go over my hand. I opened a not as described case to return the watch because the se...

Seller would only ship an item if "item not received case" was closed; negative feedback removed

Item was ordered 5/5, by 6/6 when the item had not arrived yet I contacted the seller for tracking since none had been provided, the seller said there was no tracking but it should be "arriving any day now" By 6/11 the item still did not arrive and d...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buying items on ebay

Recently eBay switched its Buying/Selling to include automatic payments. I want to see how many other people have made a purchase by mistake or in error and now are stuck with their purchase? eBay is no longer offering buyers a money back guarantee! ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors