Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

19 Years with ebay

Almost 20 years I have been a buyer with eBay. The majority of those years have been a positive purchasing experience until my most recent. I ordered a product that was advertised incorrectly. I contacted the seller and explained the situation. I pur...

Most recent purchase

The latest encounter I had with a seller has been a complete nightmare!!!I don't know what has happened with this sight but I'm getting NO response from anyone!!I purchased an item in good faith and was sent a totally defective item. I sent it back a...

Base/Stand

I have a (2010) 50 inch Samsung plasma TV model #PN50C450BID and I'm looking for a base/stand that would fit this tv. If anyone has one listed for sale please send me the link.Thank you

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I need help for lost item

I have purchased football card like 2 months ago. I spent almost $200. And seem like the shipment is lost. I contacted eBay customer service but at the end they said I’m not qualified for money back guarantee program so my case is closed. I tried to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vehicle

I have been communicating with a lady by the name of Linda Bateman trying to sell a car. How do I know if this is a scam or not?

I cannot buy an item in the UK living in France

I want to buy/bid on an item in the UK and I live in France. The seller has the item only for sale in the UK. I have an shipping address in the UK which I set as the primary address in the settings but the website still doess not allow me to bid or b...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Really happy with authenticity guarantee

Shout out to the eBay authenticity guarantee program. Whoever designed and implemented this program should be the next CEO of ebay. The level of service is truly astonishing. They are blowing other platforms away. I’ve bought so much and only had one...

Ebay wont refund me for an item I never got?

I recently purchased a $1200 camera body off a seller and the package ended up being marked as returned to sender and then as missing with an ongoing investigation to locate the package. I recently requested Ebay to step into the situation and they s...

image (9).png

Resolved! Seller Won’t Respond

I want to know if there’s anything I can do to get my money back as the seller hasn’t shipped my item in over five months now and will not answer any of my messages. I’ve tried everything and nothing worked, what can I do? eBay support doesn’t work e...

Stock Photos

I recently purchased a lot of CD's abnd DVD's on Ebay. when arrived there were no CD's as listed in the picture. contacted the seller, she stated that stock photos were allowed on Ebay. Can't believe this is true.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors