Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More actions tab

After I left feedback I can't hide a item under the more actions tab( that one action is gone, but the rest are there), any info???? .... thx

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Apple Magsafe phone charger.

Just arranged for return of a clever counterfeit. It came in what appeared to be a genuine Apple Box, but it did not show in Settings/General/About when connected. I had a known genuine Apple charger to compare, and there were subtle physical differe...

IMG_2420.jpeg IMG_2421.jpeg IMG_2416a.jpeg IMG_2414a.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic Auction Payment

Hello,I was a winning bidder on an auction today. Happy! And it stated I have 4 days to pay for it. Of course, I paid right away.So, am I one of the few who doesn't have to pay right away? Or does eBay do an automatic payment with a choice of a payme...

Stopping Automatic Payments for Offers

How do I stop ebay from automatically charging me for an offer I made after said offer is okayed by the seller? I don't want it to be automatic, I want the chance to at least decide at that point whether I still need the item etc.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 49 replies
  • 0 helpful

Make an offer changes

Ebay has changed make an offer to the buyer. It now has to automatically be set up through paypal so when the offer is accepted then it just bills. problem is I made an offer and it says pending on my paypal and its stil on there a week later i do no...

Buying a gift for someone

I am in Chicago. I would like to buy a gift for a friend in Czech Republic. Is it possible for me to purchase, and have item delivered to Czech Republic (assuming international delivery is an option for such said item).

Resolved! Insufficient funds

Ok so i am trying to purchase a ps vita on ebay from a sell in japan, for some reason my card is being declined and is saying i have insufficient funds when i in fact have more then enough to pay for the item, i tried 3 times and each time it wouldn'...

no further reply

there is an item on a sellers site that I've been interested in....wrote to seller making a bid, they replied with a few dollars off. I wrote back with another quote, no reply at all, sent few more emails, still no reply. something shows up " not tak...

Gift card

Please I scratch off my gift card code by mistake but not all is it possible I can still use it

ebay bucks are still available

Back in March there were multiple posts about the eBay bucks program going away. Apparently not as I just realized I'm still accruing eBay bucks for some of my purchases. The one thing that has changed is that they give you a year to spend the eBay b...

ebay bucks.JPG

Resolved! Overseas sellers

I'm just wondering if other buyers on eBay are as frustrated as I am regarding overseas sellers. I've been purchasing items on eBay for about 20 years. As a buyer, I have consciously made the choice to purchase from US sellers only. This is mainly be...

Multiple listing for same exact item

I purchased a phone from a new seller, I figure everyone needs to get started with their first sale. After the purchase I went and looked at his shop and noticed the same exact used phone I paid for is in two other auctions and one up as a different ...

eBay refused to refund my purchase price after package was clearly delivered to the wrong address

I had bought a couple of small tubes of oil, total cost was about $14. The day after I purchased them I got a shipping notification but no tracking info so I had no idea what service they used. I waited about three weeks and nothing showed up. I sent...

I got scammed and eBay helped the scammer () succeed.

Basics of what happened: I bought headphones on eBay. The headphones were fakes which was very obvious once I received the package. I went out of the country and saw that I wouldn't be back before the return window closed, so I asked eBay for a retur...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors