cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Negative Review - Now would like to share messages with Ebay

The seller did return my money after his deception, but in his messages to me, he used an "F" word and also used a slur. Is there any way to share his messages with Ebay? The seller is a menace. 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

You may report the seller.  Go here:  https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022

Check Seller has violated one of eBay's policies  >  Continue  >  Seller sent abusive or threatening messages  >  Additional Details  >  Submit

-

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

I learned in kindergarten sticks and stones can hurt your bones but words cannot harm you.

I hate the f word and don't use it but I've  heard it so often it no longer shocks me.

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

When you contact Ebay, you give them the seller's name and ask them to review his emails to you and possibly to others.  He might get a warning to knock off the cursing.  He might.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

He used TWO "F" words.  And they were both used to try label or describe me. 

I did call him a jerk, after he used the first "F" word, but that's as far as I went. I said nothing that would get me kicked out of any junior high school class. 

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

How do you report a 'would be' buyer? (that I blocked, they asked why, I told them, professionally, and then responded quite nastily, abusive and gross. 

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

I don't have that answer, but he was still able to private message you after you blocked him?

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

I tried to edit a prior response, but it was too late. To be more clear in his language, I was called a Duckstick and a Bag. Replace the D and the B with an F in both of those words. 

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

@usgrant18642008 wrote:

I don't have that answer, but he was still able to private message you after you blocked him?

Yes, if you don't have 'block blocked buyers from messaging'

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

It is a word - I wouldn't get worked up over it.  I use it frequently.  

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

A block on communication is delayed when buyer/seller have been in a transaction, and that, even when it takes effect is a band aid that is easily circumvented, if desired

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

You can certainly report the seller, but don't get your hopes up that eBay will take any action. Their policy usually is that they don't get involved in interpersonal disputes. The best course of action is to delete any further messages unread and move on.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

If he just said "F" this or something like that, not as big a deal. But he's got a whole laundry list of problems, including the "bait and switch," and I'm not putting up with such disrespect, and the insults on top of "injury."

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

@usgrant18642008 wrote:

If he just said "F" this or something like that, not as big a deal. But he's got a whole laundry list of problems, including the "bait and switch," and I'm not putting up with such disrespect, and the insults on top of "injury."

From your other two posts about this matter and your feedback left it's obvious your problems with this seller go far deeper than an F bomb. Ebay is not the disrespect police. If they tried to be, they'd have no time to do anything else. The reason eBay seldom gets involved in interpersonal disputes is that there are always two sides. From the tone of your other posts I strongly believe there was a lot of disrespect flying about from both parties. You've punished this seller to the maximum extent you're going to be able to. 

Message 15 of 23
latest reply