Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost item in purchase history.

Back on June 26, I purchased a wireless pool thermometer and paid for it with my PayPal account. I have had an issue with the thermometer and want to contact the seller however my purchase does not show in my purchase history. Has this happened to an...

cancel an order

I'm trying to cancel an order at the request of the buyer. I printed the shipping label then saw she wanted to cancel. How do I get this done. No phone number to call.

search

what is the procedure to review or search what a particular item(s) have been selling for?

Purchase history

I have not been able to see my purchases. I can only see the last week.This happens earlier last month also. I am so disappointed that this can’t be fixed.I have tried numerous times to reset the parameters on the app to no avail . You really should ...

Resolved! Changed my mind on refunded item

I recently bought and item and was going to return it only to learn I'd have to send it to China. I couldn't afford to send it to China. I decided to keep the item and they had already refunded the money I paid for the item. Have been trying to go ba...

Account suspended

I am trying to relist an item for a couple months and keep getting “A hold has been placed on your eBay account. Our records indicate that your credit card has twice declined for payment, and/or your account is at least 60 days past due.”. I spoke wi...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return package

I had to return a package to a seller but could not retrieve the shipping label that was sent to mw on my account page. I paid fot shipping.ans used another label.I notified the seller and eBay what else do I need to do.

payment

I wasn't paid the bid amount by the buyer or Ebay. What should I do?

Return gone wrong! Please help

I purchased a bag that I thought was Prada and when I received it I realized it was very obviously fake. I started a return with ebay and they agreed that I would get a refund if I sent the bag back. I sent it back the next day with the label they ma...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors