Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Knock-off David Yurman Necklace

I just clicked on the Seller and discovered negative reviews stating the David Yurman jewelry was all knock-offs. I even contacted the seller asking if this was an authentic David Yurman necklace and he said YES, but other buyers said the jewelry was...

How to appeal closed case?

I had a buyer claimed empty box and eBay refund it and closed the case. I just got responses from USPS and the buyer didn't live the address shipped at all. I can't find way to contact eBay and appeal closed case. What can I do?

Return

Buyer purchased two sets of jumbo dominoes. He is returning them as not as described stating they are not jumbo which they are. My concern is I don’t want to pay the return shipping. I also want the item back. Is there someone I can contact to look a...

Is it a lie?

Ebay claims an item has shipped as soon as the seller purchases a shipping label. I do wish they could fix that. In this particular case UPS has been, "awaiting" the item for almost a week. The seller has a history of blaming UPS for the delay. So wh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

NOT WANTING ITEM

how do you not get abused by a buyer who claims didn't get the item , the item was wrong , the brand new in the box item was used , needs more money back for shipping...in the end I will have paid extra for the return of a damaged product and a mutil...

How to end a scheduled listing?

I edited a scheduled listing and how it appears twice in "scheduled listings" with two different item numbers. How do I deleted one of them? Do I have to wait for them to go live? The item numbers are 124830811120 and 124830771442, due to go live at ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors