Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issues with jianjianstore

I received an item from this store over a year ago and it was missing a part. Over and over they said they would ship the missing part or issue a refund and neither happened. They did ask that I return the item for credit, but after further emails wi...

Resolved! returns as a guest

I ordered an item as a guest and need to return it. I initiated the return and received an email to print the return label. I can't print the label since I ordered as a guest. How can I get this table printed?

Resolved! Fortis watch

I bought a Fortis watch and the seller cancelled the deal and it is still pending in India due to Covid-19 .He told me that he will have it cancelled if I don't pay an additional postage on that item.I opened a return item case before that,but I had ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Levis no patch

Anyone know the style or number of these? thanks

DSCF2701.JPG 20210726_105241.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer

I want to make sure a customer is not scamming me so is their a way to check if their a fraud or not

Followers

Hello guysPlease help me. I have 36 followers. How I can find user names of this followers?

Background removal tool

I don't prepare listings on my iPhone. I use my laptop. Where is the background removal tool option when using a computer ? Thanks for answering

credit on seller account

Can I get Ebay to send me a check for the balance I have had for over a year? It is close to $70.00 and I do not intend to sell on Ebay again.

Resolved! Lost in mail?

I'm tracking a package I mailed on 7- 19-21 from In. to Fla.Package has gone to FL, to ME to IL and on 8-4-21 left to ??Buyer wants his money refunded because he considered package is lost.How long does it take for eBay to consider a package is lost ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors