Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

scammed

what happens when you order something, it doesn't show up, but ups tracking says it did? i know my package did not arrive, security cameras don't show ups here or anywhere in the neighborhood on the day and time in question. also package was supposed...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Credit card charge

Hello I received a charge on my credit card for 9.55 says eBay San Jose, CA.I do not recognize it but I am just trying to find out what the charge is for ?

Shipping label pending payouts

Hello eBay community.This is the second time that i'm unable to buy a shipping label with my pending payouts. This has never been a problem but now ... it is. So, the buyer paid ... the money is pending ... but i can't print a shipping label.( It's a...

Refund

The seller has not responded. He received the return item 07/17/21 but still no refund from seller.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

Hello I received an item severely damaged, eBay has provided me woth a return label but the item is freight ? Am I responsible for paying this or will the seller reimburse me for damaged item & shipping costs

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Management payment Customer service useless

Here A great topic why eBay yes management payment customer service if they are useless every time you call for help or for questions they have the same answers online they are not help at all the only make you angry they don’t go above, same answer ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors