cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management payment Customer service useless

Here A great topic why eBay yes management payment customer service if they are useless every time you call for help or for questions they have the same answers online they are not help at all the only make you angry they don’t go above, same answer online , Never try to help! Why have them, By mistake I add my banking account and they are holding my money for a week now, I try to put back my debit card again and they don’t want me, I called and asked why they are not releasing  the money He said he has to be 2 to 3  business days, We can excuse that they need it to make sure the account is not being used by another person, So I said here I am confirming that I am the one that change it she said doesn’t matter we need to confirm I said OK but he’s been already two business days so I think you can release now she said no we need to wait three business days but he can be more, Anyway this is a joke right, The last time you be sending me any money it was 13 July, And today is the 23rd! Now you say you have to wait until next week to release any! That’s not a customer service that’s a message from hell I’m sorry for the word! But that’s what it is! That’s my only income! And right now I’m not doing very well, But like I said for her and I don’t really areBut like I said for her and I don’t really care right! Like I said that’s the third time I called ain’t no help at all! First word she asked me was how may I help you today! 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0