Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud alert message

In the course of completing a purchase, a fraud alert window popped up . I perceived this to mean there was something going on with the seller so, in a panic, I did a "stop". Now the system won't accept my debit card that I have used for several year...

Trouble with shipping price

Shipping trading cards.  I selected eBay standard envelope shipping and my item is listed that way but 2 times in a row when I tried to print the labels for costumers, it comes up as media mail. Can anyone help me figure out why it’s switching?

79515D42-84AD-4DFB-938A-06FF9D9C0B45.jpeg BCED41C8-66F1-4B88-ABEB-1B2B8407266F.jpeg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My account might be hacked

I am receiving emails from an ebay address about someone logging into my account. But I am not able to change my password and I keep getting the same message over and over. How can I find out what my current password is? Or maybe someone else changed...

Dishonest

Ebay has become a joke, a scam site I am uninstalling it forever!!!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bids Scams. Bid $ 97.00 jumped to $ 9,594.00

During the auction, bids were increased step by step by several dollars, and then quickly increased by 100 times. Bid $ 97.00 5 Jul 2021 at 5:20:51 pm PDT jumped to $ 9,594.00 5 Jul 2021 at 5:20:56 pm PDT . And I accidentally pressed the button, but ...

International shipping question.

I have an item, with many bids, that ends in 2 days. I originally said US customers only but was contacted by two Canadians asking me to open the auction up to them. I have tried revising my listing but it won't allow me to change from US only. It sh...

return cancel

i need my return lens i dont want refund i need lens as soon as possible plese help me

List of items sold since start of the year

I am trying to get a listing of what I sold, and how much I received, for items since the beginning of the year. I am only seeing an option to go back 90 days at the most. Any suggestions on how to get the information? Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors