Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No me permite pagar

Alguien puede ayudarme, por que no me permite pagar con tarjeta de débito , me dice que está mal mi información y es correcta , alguien que me ayude

Resolved! items not received help

Just asking if this is a common occurrence because to be honest Ive never had it happen to me before. - I won an auction and paid for the items on the 20th of June.- The seller indicated the items were shipped and an estimated delivery date was for J...

Shipping only

Are there ANY type of location filtering for shipments for buyers? I live in California so Texas is not a local pic up for me. And the shipping cost on a washer and dryer are out the wazzoo. Do you have anything for buying local for each county? Is t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

misplaced items

We all misplace or mis-sort items from time to time. It's especially frustrating when it's a one-of-a-kind item, so the order must be cancelled. I wonder sometimes if orders do not get paid for and then relisted, if this has a lot to do with mis-plac...

Return Shipping

I purchased a very large, very heavy item off of Ebay. This item was marked free shipping. Turns out, it was a local company that had a delivery driver. They dropped my item off, and I found it doesn't fit. I contacted the seller, who told me I must ...

Location filtering?

Are there ANY type of location filtering for shipments for buyers? I live in California so Texas is not a local pic up for me. And the shipping cost on a washer and dryer are out the wazzoo. Do you have anything for buying local for each county? Is t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program. Item shipped but Refunded

Ive used ebay for years an never had any issueswith shipping. It's been a while since I've sold anything so when I sold an item I used to convenient option of printing the shipping label. I took the item and the label to the post office and after tha...

Refund for eBay/USPS shipping label

I purchased a label for an item I sold. Customer cancelled transaction. So now I want to get a refund for label. I cannot find any sign of the original purchase, it disappeared. How do I get a refund from for label eBay?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors